Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Magma Mania Leaderboard 8/26/2016

Executive Chef
    Hello I have never experienced in Dragon Story , that's not nice what I experience in this leaderboard . You have zero chance of lava leoparda , he 's so beautiful

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	23 
Size:	34.9 KB 
ID:	33344

Host(ess)
    This is Storm8id= ThePJays
    Level=41

Well, I have been trying to play the game leisurely because the events kick in my OCD and make it too stressful. However, I've manged to maintain a spot in the top 10 in my group. Simply keeping my den, nest, and evolution flower busy at all times and doing the spins. My point total is currently 5140 ..

My two little ones that play the game as well, their groups are far more aggressive than mine this time. I have one competitive brat that must win everything (she paid 195 Gems for Little Red). So she's battling back and forth for 3rd place and using only 2 boost so far and <<FORCING me to babysit the phone for apples, spins and breeding while she's at school. 😂😂 Darn forth grade bully.. Lol.. Lol.. >>

However, I noticed since all three of us won a trophy last leaderboard, that no one in their group seems to be on the same level as them. In fact on each of their devices I've noticed a person from my last leaderboard. Which makes me wonder, How does storm 8 choose these groups?

As far as the spin wheel it's a joke worse than a Las Vegas slot machine!! I watch my little ones who are 10 levels behind me in the game obtain points of up to 245. Yet, I can't get more than 47, however I have 54 of those stinking lava tiles and 4 of those glowing trees!!! I did get Realm Runes a few times. Those decoration are not a good prizes during Leaderboards, Apples, Points and Coins are what's needed.

Enough of my whining and analyzing!! Here is the GREAT NEWS since I am practicing "regular play mode" the other day when I placed new animals in the breeding den, Guess What I got??

😬😬 45 Hour Breeding Time.
    The parents are:
    Stepper 4 Tortigloo + Pop 4 Turtisle = CRYSTAL UNICORN

I almost didn't use Pop for the breed because since The Virgo quest (needing an Aquatter) the only dang thing I can breed is Turtisle!! I've sold over 30 of those dang Turtisle

Executive Chef
    Well, I went on a feeding spree. Now I have all the milestones and almost a 3000 point lead. Will have to see if it's enough. I still have lots of food left but would like to save it for the next event.

I'm in that group too I don't get why they threw all the 1st game winners in they should've spread us out and the fact that they didn't makes TL $ hungry and for no reason 😔

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePjays View Post

My point total is currently 5140 ..

However, I noticed since all three of us won a trophy last leaderboard, that no one in their group seems to be on the same level as them. In fact on each of their devices I've noticed a person from my last leaderboard. Which makes me wonder, How does storm 8 choose these groups?

As far as the spin wheel it's a joke worse than a Las Vegas slot machine!! I watch my little ones who are 10 levels behind me in the game obtain points of up to 245. Yet, I can't get more than 47, however I have 54 of those stinking lava tiles and 4 of those glowing trees!!! I did get Realm Runes a few times. Those decoration are not a good prizes during Leaderboards, Apples, Points and Coins are what's needed.

😬😬 45 Hour Breeding Time.
    The parents are:
    Stepper 4 Tortigloo + Pop 4 Turtisle = CRYSTAL UNICORN
    well in terms on placing I hope S8 would change the 3rd or next leaderboard as I mention or suggest earlier... If a player get 1million pts put them all in group of 20s if a player get 1000 pts put them all in the group of 20s for more competitive gameplay....

here's the bright side

I was late lvl20s when I started in my group now I am lvl31 but I am so glad that I belong to the "free to play group" the highest lvl 55 or the 50s clearly rule with their 6x grand farm or nearly insane coin with apples... now they are all at lvl early 60s the lvl 30s are now 40s but struggling to keep up....

my points is 6500+ on last 2 days now still 6500+ because I never played much was busy over the weekend... the second place is just 5K+ as we speak....on day1 I was leading already with 1K points because I use gems to speed breed aquater... last 2 days I use gems to confirm my 6500pts...during day 1 I use to get 50+ points on spin average but once I start leading I NEVER EVER got more than 28 pts always 25pts ..the only time I say 28pts because I land on the gold chest just ONCE.... well because I am willing to spend gems & thank god skeleton dragon is 6.5K not 15K or whatever because I know I would spend more to get it.

So you can imagine how much gems I use just to get 6500 for a level 29 lol without the 6 grand farms or should I say I cannot even afford 1hour 25K apples planting just breeding & evolve....

seriously I rather take the CU over 1st place Magma but again to each on it's own....

Rhino Keeper
    In my group 1st and 2nd are pretty close in points at 24k+. There's still been boosting which to me would be waste of gems since both get the Leopard and 3rd is only at 9k+ points. I'm 8th with 7,382 points and should have no problem getting Magma Mouse. I would have liked to get some runes out of it but I'm happy with what I've got. I played my regular game....even a little less actually due to some very busy days I've had. When everything is ready to collect I buy the 1.5 boost and collect on evolution, nest and den, spin my wheel (still not sure if those points are boosted too but doesn't hurt to do it during boost just in case), do any mining I can do and feed someone to evolve next. Just try to get the most out of those things and don't end up using too many gems. I did speed up one evolution to start another because I'm so close to the mouse now. I'll be able to collect everything one more time and won't have to boost to get the final points I need. The only place I'm hurting a little from not being on much is building up more food.

Congrats to everyone who's reached their goals and to those who have had some great luck with their breeding! And good luck to anyone still working on this!

The countdown on my game has 24 hours currently. Last time I looked a few hours ago, it was 3-4 days (I don't remember the exact number but I know we had days left, not just hours left). Is anyone else's countdown like this? I have 5,500 something points and I really want skeletal dragon. I don't think I make another 1000 in a day I hope my countdown time is just an error

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkBubbles75 View Post
    The countdown on my game has 24 hours currently. Last time I looked a few hours ago, it was 3-4 days (I don't remember the exact number but I know we had days left, not just hours left). Is anyone else's countdown like this? I have 5,500 something points and I really want skeletal dragon. I don't think I make another 1000 in a day I hope my countdown time is just an error
    Yes, we have less than a day left. Good luck getting Skeletal Dragon!

Executive Chef
    Well I'm now fourth and they have been boosting, I'll never get to second place so just gonna leave it where I am. Iv got all mile stones and hatched most of them (the ones I needed anyway) I used my food and made a few animals epic and all the new ones up to level 4. Iv no food left but I don't tend to keep a reserve for story books anyway and instead start that on last day to collect.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hello I have never experienced in Dragon Story , that's not nice what I experience in this leaderboard . You have zero chance of lava leoparda , he 's so beautiful

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	23 
Size:	34.9 KB 
ID:	33344
    i think i didn't see that kind of points in dragon story !
    thought people was crazy there , but i found that some in FFS are not better ! LOL
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)