Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Magma Mania Leaderboard 8/26/2016

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    My highest spin on the wheel I believe has only been 88 points and that was a rare event for me!
    85 for me!

Rhino Keeper
    thanks for clarify this.... yes I do notice this change when I was just not completing around 8 or 9 placing I always seems to get 50 - 60 LeaderBoard points LBP.... when the Virgo goal is coming to an end... I speed n breed gems now I am at 3K+ points I am currently first (surprising for almost 2 days) my HIGHEST LBP is 30 or 25 average.... I am always leading about 1K points around the 2nd placing....

I just want the 6.5K points for skeleton Dragon atm.. do not care if whoever wants the gold trophy or the monster I get in first or second placing in my group.... now I learn my lesson... I think I am going to camp out in the 3rd leaderboard & prey n hope the next milestone is like skeleton dragon instead of getting the 1st or second prize like we are having....

How are you all getting so many points through spins? I feel lucky if I get 25 points (instead of trees or tiles). If I get a treasure chest, most of the time it's 25 points. The most I've gotten is 56 points or something like that, and that was once. A couple of times, I might have gotten 40+ points.

This is based on both the previous leaderboard and the current one.

Executive Chef
    Hi I do not understand it ! Why accelerated further when one is 100% of its 1st place safely.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	75 
Size:	44.4 KB 
ID:	33239

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    I find it strange that the leader of our group buys boosts when they are ahead by over 14,000 points. I am making steady progress towards the mouse with 4.006 points in 8th place (no boosts). I have been extremely lucky when I do spin a Chest on the wheel with almost every one being over 100 points. It also looks like everyone in our group is on pace to hit the final milestone with one exception.
    Yes true Ninasidstorm ! Meanwhile you have overtaken me , have no luck with points on the wheel.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter_Miyako View Post
    How are you all getting so many points through spins? I feel lucky if I get 25 points (instead of trees or tiles). If I get a treasure chest, most of the time it's 25 points. The most I've gotten is 56 points or something like that, and that was once. A couple of times, I might have gotten 40+ points.

25 is also quite common for me

Executive Chef
    Hello Elsa ! I have a please , you can make yourself the the Magma Leopard is to buy in the market . In the leader board is the Ultra Rare Islander Dragon Dragon Story for sale in the market .

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	112.1 KB 
ID:	33254

I want me the Magma Leopard to buy from the leader board and it is not in the market, please please Elsa , it is possible to buy it ?
    Last edited by Drachenia; 08-30-16 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Added

Quote Originally Posted by Winter_Miyako View Post

As you know, each chest is light gold, dark gold, silver and bronze. When you click on the wheel to spin, it is on the bronze to start. I turn it back to start on the chest after the silver, and then spin. About 60% of the time, I get the 120-240 crowns.
    I really don't try to be #1, heck on 1 account, someone was at 7500 within 30 minutes of it starting. I've gotten some good breeding during these contests, my latest is the Dragonfly.

Hope this helps some of you out, it may just be luck on my part.
    Str8UpWild
    If you would like to add me in FFS, my 2 accounts are Str8UpWild or CatawissaPA Good Luck in the Tournaments and breeding!!

Does anyone know if there is going to be a tournament to go along with the leaderboard event like last time?

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not sure if it has been posted yet, so sorry if I'm being repetitive, but the Incubation and Evolution times for the Magma Mouse are 24 hours, and its elements are Dark/Fire.