Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Magma Mania Leaderboard 8/26/2016

Executive Chef
    Hmmm, am I the only one who does like the mouse?
    I think it will go nicely with the Magnetic Mouse...

Either way: I have my sights set on something farrrrrrr more important: the Skeletal Dragon!
    That one is number 2 on my "most wanted" list!
    One issue: with the previous leaderboard in the last hour I saw I could get myself to first place by using my (then 500K) food supply, and did.
    I now have no food left, and of course we know that directly after this event we'll get another storybook.

I *do* want that Skeletal Dragon though. I also like the two Magma animals. I'm at 1737 points, the current #1 is at 7923 already. First place will be pretty much impossible, but perhaps I can get myself to the 2nd place and 'snipe' the animal at the last moments...

For now, I'll not go crazy on it. Let's see how far I get with my normal game, and on the last day I may calculate it all out and see if I can make it or not.

BTW: I'm not sad at all that World Events are discontinued. They were becoming too much of a grind, and only too often saw me grow the low capacity Rune Prunes just to collect enough tokens for the events. My main pet peeve with this year's events is that TL now does them pretty much 100% of the time, back to back, WE-SB-WE-SB-WE-SB-WE-SB-WE-SB-WE-SB-WE-SB-WE-SB-LB-SB-LB-SB, etc. :S

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post

Either way: I have my sights set on something farrrrrrr more important: the Skeletal Dragon!
    One issue: with the previous leaderboard in the last hour I saw I could get myself to first place by using my (then 500K) food supply, and did.
    I now have no food left, and of course we know that directly after this event we'll get another storybook.

I *do* want that Skeletal Dragon though. I also like the two Magma animals. I'm at 1737 points, the current #1 is at 7923 already. First place will be pretty much impossible, but perhaps I can get myself to the 2nd place and 'snipe' the animal at the last moments...

For now, I'll not go crazy on it. Let's see how far I get with my normal game, and on the last day I may calculate it all out and see if I can make it or not.

BTW: I'm not sad at all that World Events are discontinued. They were becoming too much of a grind, and only too often saw me grow the low capacity Rune Prunes just to collect enough tokens for the events. My main pet peeve with this year's events is that TL now does them pretty much 100% of the time, back to back, WE-SB-WE-SB-WE-SB-WE-SB-WE-SB-WE-SB-WE-SB-WE-SB-LB-SB-LB-SB, etc. :S
    I thought of you as soon as I saw the Skeletal Dragon as a milestone and hoped that you are still playing and can get it!

I also like the mouse btw and want it because I missed out on the Magnetic Mouse. Don't know how much food I want to spend at the end but it depends on the overall scores, I think. Luckily my board doesn't seem too competitive yet although a couple of people have boosted already.

I wish we could have a little break from the consecutive events to built up a better food stock - but the new normal seems to be constant events in all S8 games.

Good luck sniping the Leopard at the end!

Rhino Keeper
    When should I get the volatile volcano? Have 1600+ points and it's not in my storage. When does it show up. Very disappointed since I'm in 5th place. ARGH!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sgr1953 View Post
    When should I get the volatile volcano? Have 1600+ points and it's not in my storage. When does it show up. Very disappointed since I'm in 5th place. ARGH!
    This is not milestone prize- you can buy it for 200 gems in the market- and it only drops during this leader board.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post

I love the mouse😍😙😘😚

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rado_nik View Post
    Your situation isn't so bad - look my:
    Attachment 33221
    What. I feel bad for you😨😢

Executive Chef
    So I understand a lot , but that's not fair. I'll look that I get my mouse , all players in the list are have no reasonable chance of for 1st or 2nd place to come with me . At most they buy a large quantity of food , or gems to accelerate.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	50 
Size:	45.9 KB 
ID:	33230

someone who is ahead, can you post the milestones for 3.7K and 5.5K? I've gotten past 1.8K but don't care about the moleten or craguar...wantt to see if the mystery ones are worth it... thx!
    cobweb cafe ✨

bring back Halloween Story 2!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLemonForest View Post
    someone who is ahead, can you post the milestones for 3.7K and 5.5K? I've gotten past 1.8K but don't care about the moleten or craguar...wantt to see if the mystery ones are worth it... thx!
    Hi these are the milestones , I have all the animals, I have not the mouse . Moleten and Craguar were tournament prizes and Skeletal from an event .

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	111.6 KB 
ID:	33231

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLemonForest View Post
    The chests are random prizes that vary from player to player so the results from one player will not identify what you will get.

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast