Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Magma Mania Leaderboard 8/26/2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Congrats to everyone who have all the milestones already!

I only just got above 4000 points so there's still a long way to go for me. I've been first or second the entire time so far so I'm getting lousy spins (at least I've got runes 2 times so far). I should be able to reach the mouse by the end with the help of some extra feeding. I'm not sure how many people will be trying for the Leopard and whether I want to put any extra resources towards securing it at the end...
    I'm feeling the same way. I had been second for so long and was more than happy with that. I'm now third, not sure if to spend my food and try and get second place back or just leave it. There's animals I would like to make epic but it also takes the pressure of story books, although, I always start them last minute so I do get time to acquire food

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    I'm feeling the same way. I had been second for so long and was more than happy with that. I'm now third, not sure if to spend my food and try and get second place back or just leave it. There's animals I would like to make epic but it also takes the pressure of story books, although, I always start them last minute so I do get time to acquire food
    Yes, exactly! There will no doubt be another storybook soon demanding lots of apples and then another leaderboard. And the higher you place, the tougher your group seems to be next time. I wish we had like a month of no events to stock up food! Or a tournament with a massive amount of apples as the prize! Good luck with whatever you choose to do!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Yes, exactly! There will no doubt be another storybook soon demanding lots of apples and then another leaderboard. And the higher you place, the tougher your group seems to be next time. I wish we had like a month of no events to stock up food! Or a tournament with a massive amount of apples as the prize! Good luck with whatever you choose to do!
    Thank you and good luck to you to. I'm very much on the fence with what to do. I must say though I am loving the leader boards in the fact that in both events I have gotten at least one animal that I did not have, and in fact I think including the grand prize this time there was 3, the lemercury, skeletol dragon and mouse!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    I'm currently at the 4th place with 6,015 points. The competition is tight, with the 4th to the 8th places differing by less than 100 points. I didn't use any boost yet and played my regular game, just making sure the den, the nest, and evolution flower are occupied all the time. It's important to remember to spin every three hours. My spins are not as impressive as ninasidstorm8, having only one spin for Runes. I have quite good chest points initially (the first 2 days, quite a few with >100 points) but the last two days chest points are mostly <50 points. I will not change my strategy for now. I may use boost until the final hours of the game if I'm ranked outside the 4th-6th group. I have kept plenty of food for that time.

By the way, an 18-round battle tournament just got started (11:30am Pacific Time), This tournament features Liger as the winning prize. I will see all of you in a separate update thread.
    Currently sitting at the 5th place with 7,202 points. Still haven't used any boost. Should be no problem getting the mouse. Again, will not use boost until the final hours if I won't be able to hold on to the 6th place. It's impossible to catch the top two and I'm not interested in the 3rd place prize. My spins are average (still only one time with 10 Runes). The best outcome of this event so far is the breeding of two super rare animals. I got a Hippograph (L/W) and a Monsoom Marmot (D/W). I'm particularly happy with Hippograph which I really like to have.

Executive Chef
    Congrats supermaay, some awesome breeding! Hope u get the prize u want to! I'm
    Still in third, will decide what to do last minute. I'm just so happy I got the milestone prizes, I know everyone does but there were some awesome ones there!

Executive Chef
    Well the person in second just boosted so it may not be worth my while to spend my food any more.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Congrats supermaay, some awesome breeding! Hope u get the prize u want to! I'm
    Still in third, will decide what to do last minute. I'm just so happy I got the milestone prizes, I know everyone does but there were some awesome ones there!
    Thanks, Silverrain1. I now has 8,259 points sitting in the fourth place and have received all milestone prizes. Since it's improbable to catch the top two players (28,835 and 17,521 points, respectively) and I am behind the 3rd-place player by over 1,000 points, I will just keep my current strategy without using boost. By the way, I also completed the Liger Battle Tournament. Now all prize animals are in Storage. I plan to bring out Skeletal Dragon and Liger later after this Leaderboard event ends.

Executive Chef
    It's been veeeeeery slow progress for me so far. I haven't even reached the Craguar milestone yet and there's less than two days left. No way will I reach the mouse or even the dragon at this pace. So I think it will be time for a little feeding frenzy tomorrow.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    Thanks, Silverrain1. I now has 8,259 points sitting in the fourth place and have received all milestone prizes. Since it's improbable to catch the top two players (28,835 and 17,521 points, respectively) and I am behind the 3rd-place player by over 1,000 points, I will just keep my current strategy without using boost. By the way, I also completed the Liger Battle Tournament. Now all prize animals are in Storage. I plan to bring out Skeletal Dragon and Liger later after this Leaderboard event ends.
    The 1st-place player in my group, having almost 30,000 point and being 13,000 points ahead the 2nd place, just used another 2-hour boost (30 gems). I consider this move irrational.

Host(ess)
    Just made it to the Craguar, and I've totally given up on this. I'm at 6th-place atm, and I never get to 2 or 1st place. I don't want to spend any gems on the leaderboards either.