Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Magma Mania Leaderboard 8/26/2016

I haven't got my rewards yet, need my runes for next expansion!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by liliyah007 View Post

I haven't got my rewards yet either! I was hoping that I wasn't alone, as I hate emailing support. It takes up to two weeks before you get a reply!

Last time it was right away.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by liliyah007 View Post
    I won 1st on my leaderboard yay! But no lava leopard yet? hmmm....does it usually take awhile? Got all prizes up to Skeletal Dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    Same here , I just turned my iPad off and on again and there they were. Lava leopard is beautiful!

Executive Chef
    You have to force close the game before you get the rewards.

New Resident
    Thank you! I play on my iPhone. Just shutting the app didn't work; I had to turn off my iPhone -.- But I got it yay!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Camelota View Post
    Thank you! I play on my iPhone. Just shutting the app didn't work; I had to turn off my iPhone -.- But I got it yay!
    To force close an app on iOS, double click the home button, find the app you want to close, then swipe up. Hopefully this helps!

Rhino Keeper
    I am level 100. I had a few animals with long evolution times and I had a lot of free time these last few days so I was constantly evolving. I had over 400K food as well saved up.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Has anyone experienced missing leaderboard points during this event? I noticed a few days ago my points had reduced by 40 when I logged in. I don't usually remember my points and that was the first time I noticed because I was getting close to a milestone and calculating how much longer I needed to get it.

Anyway, after that, I started writing down my points every time I logged out, and noticed that my points got reduced again a couple more times.

2 hours before the event ended, I used some gems and fed some animals to get my points up to 6500 so I could get the skeletal dragon. I got to 6502 points and stopped there. But after the event ended, the final result leaderboard showed that I have 6477 points!

Here's a screenshot showing I have the skeletal dragon, meaning I definitely got at least 6500 points.

In the next post I will show a screenshot of my reduced points of 6477.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	76.8 KB 
ID:	33375  

Here's the screenshot of reduced points.

So, why do my points keep reducing? I don't know how many more times it had done it before since I didn't really keep track of the points in the first week.

I sent an email to Storm 8 support few days ago but no reply yet!

This is kind of annoying since it means I had to spend a lot more gems than I should've had to, to get the skeletal dragon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	100.8 KB 
ID:	33376