Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Magma Mania Leaderboard 8/26/2016

Executive Chef
    Hi yes that's madness , I bought a lot of food with gems . Otherwise I would not in 4th place . But I finally wanted to feed a few animals on Epic , sorry to all in my leaderboard . I do not know how we are divided in the leaderboard , but Ninasidstorm might be right .

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    The battle in my group is still going on:
    1) 81,176
    2) 36,233
    3) 26,231

The one nice thing about being in this group is that I am getting some great spins from the wheel. Collected the 10 Runes 4 times and most spins are over 100 points with an occasional spin of more than 200 points. My 6,945 points (no boosts) puts me in 10th place but I will easily get to the Magma Mouse before the event ends. Other than keeping the Evolution Flower occupied, I have been playing my normal game and I will stop evolving animals to keep my point total down so that I am in a better group next time.
    I'm currently at the 4th place with 6,015 points. The competition is tight, with the 4th to the 8th places differing by less than 100 points. I didn't use any boost yet and played my regular game, just making sure the den, the nest, and evolution flower are occupied all the time. It's important to remember to spin every three hours. My spins are not as impressive as ninasidstorm8, having only one spin for Runes. I have quite good chest points initially (the first 2 days, quite a few with >100 points) but the last two days chest points are mostly <50 points. I will not change my strategy for now. I may use boost until the final hours of the game if I'm ranked outside the 4th-6th group. I have kept plenty of food for that time.

By the way, an 18-round battle tournament just got started (11:30am Pacific Time), This tournament features Liger as the winning prize. I will see all of you in a separate update thread.
    Last edited by supermaay; 09-02-16 at 01:58 PM.

Executive Chef
    I'm Still second but the person in third is definitely catching up so I may not b second for much longer.
    Supermaay I'm being offered the liger as a prize and the medoe is breed able for a limited time

Executive Chef
    I'm getting impatient with my slow point collection rate... Telling myself not to start feeding anyone yet... Must resist until further on in the event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    The battle in my group is still going on:
    1) 81,176
    2) 36,233
    3) 26,231

The one nice thing about being in this group is that I am getting some great spins from the wheel. Collected the 10 Runes 4 times and most spins are over 100 points with an occasional spin of more than 200 points. My 6,945 points (no boosts) puts me in 10th place but I will easily get to the Magma Mouse before the event ends. Other than keeping the Evolution Flower occupied, I have been playing my normal game and I will stop evolving animals to keep my point total down so that I am in a better group next time.
    81,000 wow! They're going to be upset spending all those gems when that magma cat comes out in a value pack o.O just guessing but usually that happens...

Rhino Keeper
    81k is intense. I don't care what people do with their money, but I would like to know how much does this event cost when it's all done! Not judging or anything because hey, your money, your fun, you do as you please. I'm just sitting here building a lava stream and fiery forest around Grandmother's Cottage because it makes me laugh every time I look at it.
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Rhino Keeper
    -delete-
    Last edited by Doompicnic; 09-03-16 at 01:59 PM.

Executive Chef
    Well I'm now officially third after being second since pretty much the start of the event

Executive Chef
    Just received the Magma Mouse (it was the only Milestone animal I didn't already have) without any boosts or even feeding anything but Pisces. Spinning 100+ points the majority of the time moves the point total up fast. That pretty much ends the Event for me except for spinning for Runes. The current leaders of my group have the following:

1) 86,629
    2) 36,379
    3) 27,206

I getting more Runes from the wheel than I could get by finishing in the top 6 so I am happy. I am currently in 9th place and do not feel any need to move up or even hold that spot. I don't need the coins or the food and its not worth my resources to try to move up to 6th place to get 10 Runes.

Good Luck to everyone.

Executive Chef
    Congrats to everyone who have all the milestones already!

I only just got above 4000 points so there's still a long way to go for me. I've been first or second the entire time so far so I'm getting lousy spins (at least I've got runes 2 times so far). I should be able to reach the mouse by the end with the help of some extra feeding. I'm not sure how many people will be trying for the Leopard and whether I want to put any extra resources towards securing it at the end...