Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Magma Mania Leaderboard 8/26/2016

Executive Chef
    That was not fun , am happy that it's over . I think it should be a fair leaderboard and to work not only with high boost . I only 1x boost for 1 hour used , otherwise only breeding speed and my animals feed as turned the wheel and came on the 4th Place.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	24 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	33379

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    That was not fun , am happy that it's over . I think it should be a fair leaderboard and to work not only with high boost . I only 1x boost for 1 hour used , otherwise only breeding speed and my animals feed as turned the wheel and came on the 4th Place.

ouch ! honestly, with all the money those people spent, they could just buy the lava leopard in the market, instead of taking the 1st place :P
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

New Resident
    Unsure.....how you give prizes.....I came in 6th place... My score was higher than my niece she had only 899 for a score and she came in 1st.....I don't understand....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    ouch ! honestly, with all the money those people spent, they could just buy the lava leopard in the market, instead of taking the 1st place :P
    Yes Clark_Wayne, but unfortunately the lava Leopard was not to buy in the market .

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post

I was in the same group an I finished in 12th place with 9,449 points. I am happy with my results as I did nothing special (no boosts or speeding) and even held off using the Evolution Flower and the Mine the last couple days to keep my point total down hoping to get an easier group next time. I determined the first day that I was not willing to spend the resources necessary to get 1st or 2nd so I just wanted to get all the milestone prizes. I got them all in addition to spinning the 10 Runes 7 times, so I am very happy with my results.

The final results did show that 18 of the 20 people in our group had enough points to get all of the milestone prizes. So. it wasn't too bad.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anikki93 View Post
    Unsure.....how you give prizes.....I came in 6th place... My score was higher than my niece she had only 899 for a score and she came in 1st.....I don't understand....
    It depends on the points of the 20 players in your group. Your niece had the most points in her group and you had the sixth highest score in yours.

The person who won in my group put on 9000 points in the last 4 hours of the event, she must have wanted that trophy real bad.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    I was in the same group an I finished in 12th place with 9,449 points. I am happy with my results as I did nothing special (no boosts or speeding) and even held off using the Evolution Flower and the Mine the last couple days to keep my point total down hoping to get an easier group next time. I determined the first day that I was not willing to spend the resources necessary to get 1st or 2nd so I just wanted to get all the milestone prizes. I got them all in addition to spinning the 10 Runes 7 times, so I am very happy with my results.

The final results did show that 18 of the 20 people in our group had enough points to get all of the milestone prizes. So. it wasn't too bad.
    Nina, do you have a system how to hit the runes? 7x is great!! I hit it 3 or 4 and was thrilled.
    Actually the leaderboard doesn't bother me. You can just continue on as you normally do (that's what I do)& not worry about buying boosts (because I don't) and just collect free items and ANIMALS you may or may not have. And anything that gives you a chance to receive free runes and maybe earn a cactus kitsune you didn't have is alright with me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NannaSherry View Post
    Nina, do you have a system how to hit the runes? 7x is great!! I hit it 3 or 4 and was thrilled.
    Actually the leaderboard doesn't bother me. You can just continue on as you normally do (that's what I do)& not worry about buying boosts (because I don't) and just collect free items and ANIMALS you may or may not have. And anything that gives you a chance to receive free runes and maybe earn a cactus kitsune you didn't have is alright with me.
    No special trick other than to ensure I am in the game when its time for the next spin. Last time I spun the Runes 4 times, so I think I was just lucky.

It's interesting to note that the amount of points you get from the wheel is determined by how far behind you are. Greater than 10th place and you can get over a hundred. Within 10th place you're down to 20-40 points. So in effect if you're in a bad group where a few are racing ahead, they're actually making it easier for the rest to get the milestone rewards.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795