Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Magma Mania Leaderboard 8/26/2016

Quote Originally Posted by str8upwild View Post
    As you know, each chest is light gold, dark gold, silver and bronze. When you click on the wheel to spin, it is on the bronze to start. I turn it back to start on the chest after the silver, and then spin. About 60% of the time, I get the 120-240 crowns.
    I really don't try to be #1, heck on 1 account, someone was at 7500 within 30 minutes of it starting. I've gotten some good breeding during these contests, my latest is the Dragonfly.

Hope this helps some of you out, it may just be luck on my part.
    I tried changing the wheel start position a few times in different positions and that lways got me the booby prizes, so I stopped trying. But I will try your method and see how it goes. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter_Miyako View Post
    I tried changing the wheel start position a few times in different positions and that lways got me the booby prizes, so I stopped trying. But I will try your method and see how it goes. Thanks!
    I seriously doubt how you spin the wheel affects the outcome. A few times I have spun the wheel and received a notification that I received a Milestone prize before the wheel stopped and I never do see where it lands. This happens when I land on a chest that takes me past the milestone. So I believe the result is calculated at the time the code detects that a valid spin had been detected. I doubt they would code a sophisticated algorithm to calculate the result of the spin and I think a Random Number Generator determines the result and then the graphic ensures that the wheel ends up on the proper spot on the wheel. There must be some calculation of how fast you spin the wheel both to determine if it is a valid spin and to determine how fast the graphic should show the wheel spinning but I doubt it is used to calculate the result.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    I seriously doubt how you spin the wheel affects the outcome. A few times I have spun the wheel and received a notification that I received a Milestone prize before the wheel stopped and I never do see where it lands. This happens when I land on a chest that takes me past the milestone. So I believe the result is calculated at the time the code detects that a valid spin had been detected. I doubt they would code a sophisticated algorithm to calculate the result of the spin and I think a Random Number Generator determines the result and then the graphic ensures that the wheel ends up on the proper spot on the wheel. There must be some calculation of how fast you spin the wheel both to determine if it is a valid spin and to determine how fast the graphic should show the wheel spinning but I doubt it is used to calculate the result.
    It's no way you can manipulate the spin. I agree with ninasidstorm8 that the result may be predetermined once a valid spin is detected. I tried many times to spin as fast as I can by rotating many turns at fast speed. However, once I released my finger, the speed of the wheel returned its own speed. Don't waste your time trying to figure out the system, just like finding breeding recipes for a particular animal being also unlikely to work.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    It's no way you can manipulate the spin. I agree with ninasidstorm8 that the result may be predetermined once a valid spin is detected. I tried many times to spin as fast as I can by rotating many turns at fast speed. However, once I released my finger, the speed of the wheel returned its own speed. Don't waste your time trying to figure out the system, just like finding breeding recipes for a particular animal being also unlikely to work.
    SuperMaay is right. I think most everything in this game is a pre determined chance. I believe the system gauges when it throws a specific animal in breeding, spin to win prizes, and you have to be lucky to hit the time you get yours. Battle tournaments you need the right element, but you wonder when someone's 15 treasure animal beats the opponent and your same 15 treasure animal (or whatever it is) doesn't. But like all games of chance we play and it is fun when you score something.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hi I do not understand it ! Why accelerated further when one is 100% of its 1st place safely.

Attachment 33239
    We should be glad that there is this type of players in FFS so we can get more updates in FFS due to their spending of gems but of course if I am at your level I do not want to be in the team with them

Executive Chef
    Just got my mouse this morning! So cute! It won't be in storage for long I hope!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by haku8cafe View Post
    We should be glad that there is this type of players in FFS so we can get more updates in FFS due to their spending of gems but of course if I am at your level I do not want to be in the team with them
    I'm wondering about the same thing. The first place in my group is 17685 points, and she's accelerating more, when the last prize is on 7500, and the second place after her is on 4800 points... Why spend more gems on this, I can't honestly understand. I'm starting to suspect, that half of those first places are playing with bugs or hacks...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by greeneyedalexa View Post
    I'm wondering about the same thing. The first place in my group is 17685 points, and she's accelerating more, when the last prize is on 7500, and the second place after her is on 4800 points... Why spend more gems on this, I can't honestly understand. I'm starting to suspect, that half of those first places are playing with bugs or hacks...
    that's what it is said in Dragon Story when players see some with over 40000 points : when still getting points if the other in the group are far far behind !
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    might be busy over the weekend so I just speed breed, evolve, hatch with my remaining gems to get skeleton dragon, finally gotten it. with some gems spare I got the 100gems fire habitat... well my goal is done for leaderboard.

Good luck to every1 doing the leaderboard. I am so lucky to be in "free to play group" the second to 7th place they are all having a very tight race with 3K+ hopefully they can get their magma leopard from me as I dun really like it & I feel bad hoarding the 1st place from day 1 for something they are so crazy about when in the end even I get it be in my storage

have fun & good luck

Executive Chef
    The battle in my group is still going on:
    1) 81,176
    2) 36,233
    3) 26,231

The one nice thing about being in this group is that I am getting some great spins from the wheel. Collected the 10 Runes 4 times and most spins are over 100 points with an occasional spin of more than 200 points. My 6,945 points (no boosts) puts me in 10th place but I will easily get to the Magma Mouse before the event ends. Other than keeping the Evolution Flower occupied, I have been playing my normal game and I will stop evolving animals to keep my point total down so that I am in a better group next time.