Thread: Dragon ales farming quests

Fashion Designer

Dragon ales farming quests

I know a lot of us really hate the fire apples quest. The imp berries are not as bad because they are really fast. Is there any possibility you could change the quests that require fire Apple planting yo either apples or rush rooms that way it's still one hour and wouldn't affect your timer but wouldn't upset our food gowth so much.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Fashion Designer
    The same goes for those horrible pumpwings...

To make it even better, give us the choise to plant firapples or rushrooms and pumpwings or diamondates. This way also people who just entered the 'high levels' and probably don't have enough coins to grow the expensive food have a chance at completing these goals.

P.S.: Can one of the mods please correct the title of this thread? TIA

Twee(200): 788 unique dragons, 529 epic, 7 lvl 15, 20 eggs, 18 in stable. 22 Diamonds, 14 GPD.
    Drie(168) (id:Bastiaan00): 209 unique dragons, 187 epic, no noble crystal. 8 Diamonds, 3 GPD.
    I'm not addicted, I just like to play