Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 8/25 Update - A Fiery, Foxy Box | + redeem gift! *EXPIRED*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Hey there! Yes, it is a chance of getting a fire fur from the Fiery Box. If you prefer to not go the chance route, it is 15 Gems per Fire Fur through the Workshop. If you decide to use only Gems, it will be a total of 1125 Gems to craft the Fire Fox. Hope that clears it up a little bit.
    Thx for clarifying a lil bit but.. If we decide to use only Gems?? Um...what other choice is there? LOL

Executive Chef
    i like the animal but no way i'm spending so many gems
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    I try to not be too judgmental as a general rule, but I gotta say this is the stupidest thing I've ever encountered.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

i need donald trump stat! he needs to build a wall around my wallet as soon as possible!!!

and you guys were doing so well there for a bit.....sigh

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Hey there! The Fire Fox drops the following:

Coal
    Jewels
    Longsword
    Light Armor
    Earth Wisp
    Coins
    Gems
    Dragon Scales
    Energy
    Orange Petal
    Fur
    Rat Tail
    Creep Tooth
    Fey Crystal
    Milk
    Soooo...it would appear that the Armored Fire Dragon mated with the Fox from the Baron's Tent, in a field of Fire Lilies, beside a faerie. lol

For 1125 Gems, minimum, I'd think it would drop ONLY Gems or Energy, every hour!... The Alicorn only costs 600 Gems (& sometimes goes on sale).
    This is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy over-priced.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Thx for clarifying a lil bit but.. If we decide to use only Gems?? Um...what other choice is there? LOL
    My apologies. I meant to write if you decide to go with the not chance route and purchase the Fire Furs through the Workshop, the total would be 1125 Gems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    I chopped a box and got a message that I'm full of boar tusks. I already knew that. Didn't need to spend 50 gems for that information. I have plenty of gems, but not going to use them for this fiasco.
    very disappointing Katt, I can imagine.. drops should have been 'always special' spending 50gems, instead of receiving what we collect daily... even if no tails nor Foxes were collected.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Everyone, step away slowly from your devices. Do not heed the siren call of a seductively titled 'mystery box'. This must be Betrayal - Part 2.

instead of a fox, could we get a super cow or chicken? like click once on the super cow and get tons of milk or eggs? so we can put some away and have more room?

or could we please store that huge roost if we are done with the quest ( the big grey one thats part of the story)

a fox? of all the things , and for the price!! omg i want that cool aid your drinking over there!!

p.s oh and that 4x4 waterfall would look great with all the naga drops....

Rhino Keeper
    Sparkly octopus, what are the possible contents of the box that costs 50 gems?

Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast