Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 8/25 Update - A Fiery, Foxy Box | + redeem gift! *EXPIRED*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Hey there! Yes, it is a chance of getting a fire fur from the Fiery Box. If you prefer to not go the chance route, it is 15 Gems per Fire Fur through the Workshop. If you decide to use only Gems, it will be a total of 1125 Gems to craft the Fire Fox. Hope that clears it up a little bit.
    OMG has S8 losts their minds ???? I really thought there would be another source of these fire tails. Wow! :/
    Name: Tybug

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Hey there! Yes, it is a chance of getting a fire fur from the Fiery Box. If you prefer to not go the chance route, it is 15 Gems per Fire Fur through the Workshop. If you decide to use only Gems, it will be a total of 1125 Gems to craft the Fire Fox. Hope that clears it up a little bit.
    thanks for clearing that
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post

.... Ziiiippp....that's the sound of the purse strings tightening back up! I believe I will pass.
    it sounds like your purse closed up slowly. Mine just made a sound "zp"
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Executive Chef
    Thank you to SparklyOctopus for the explanation.. being a differnt type of event from what we usually do.. everything just did not make sense. Thank you for clearing up doubts and quick answer.
    May I ask what the FireFox offers? Or is this a surprise?
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Bought a box... GOT ONE MUSHROOM.... seriously?? Disappointed

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    OMG has S8 losts their minds ???? I really thought there would be another source of these fire tails. Wow! :/
    Thinking this is not good ,it's only going to get worse. Greed!!!!! The fox isn't even that cute

Executive Chef
    Um... What?!? So the cheapest way to get the fox really is 1125 gems? For one tiny speck of a pixel fox! No thanks!

On the plus side, now I feel like spending 520 gems for the gold mine was a bargain!
    Last edited by Sandybellee; 08-25-16 at 02:09 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Radegast1 View Post
    chopped a box and got a message "cant hold anymore faeriebulb seeds
    this has got to be one of the more discouraging things.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I don't understand this one at all. Why not just put the Firefox in the market for gems? Or make it a special 'prize' with the purchase of gems? Did we not spend enough money on the golden mine and enchanted dew blossom? Unless there is a way to craft, collect or win fire fur, this isn't an update, it's just another item for sale.
    For 50 gems each there should be a guarantee of multiple fire furs per box, not just a maybe. Does anyone even know yet what, if anything, the fox does/drops?

.... Ziiiippp....that's the sound of the purse strings tightening back up! I believe I will pass.
    Hey there! The Fire Fox drops the following:

Coal
    Jewels
    Longsword
    Light Armor
    Earth Wisp
    Coins
    Gems
    Dragon Scales
    Energy
    Orange Petal
    Fur
    Rat Tail
    Creep Tooth
    Fey Crystal
    Milk

Rhino Keeper
    Ok well I will be PASSING!! This is fast becoming Pay to Play I've lost numerous nbrs now and if this continues I will be following them!! S8 come on!!! Do we not pay enough?? We have billions in useless coins we could have used them! You should be paying us with a gift of the Fox!! Seriously annoyed and yes it's OPTIONAL well thankfully I have enough restraint to OPT OUT!!😡😡

Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast