Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 8/25 Update - A Fiery, Foxy Box | + redeem gift! *EXPIRED*

Grammar is important.

Warning!! Actual constructive advice to follow:

I am wondering if, perhaps, the powers that be, that are constructing these concepts/quests/"gift" boxes, etc. still play their own game.

It is not uncommon for developers to suffer from burn out and stop playing, thus becoming detached and unaware of what today's players are finding challenging and would appreciate help with by the use of quests and items.

Playing the game, or consulting with some that do, would also help with defining what a "rare" item is these days, as promised in my original 14-16 boxes that I purchased. If I had not been trusting S8 to know the difference between a "rare" item vs. something so common that I "rarely" have less than 99 of, I would not have bought all the boxes that I could, until I could buy no more, before chopping any and experiencing the dissatisfaction, disappointment, and frustration that has literally touched every player that plays today. Even those that did not buy boxes felt it through the loss of formerly very reliable neighbors.

So, I propose that future events, quests, etc. are run by a current player or two within your staff in that review process that I recommended in an earlier post, for feedback and possible reality check and adjustment.

Happy players spend more. Trusting players spend more, and actual players still playing and not fleeing the sinking ship, may not spend "more," but are, at least, available to consider the option.

Take care!
    Ellie
    Last edited by elliejagh; 08-29-16 at 12:34 PM. Reason: I forgot a comma!! Zomg!!

Rhino Keeper
    This is my Very First Post!!🎉
    Sneak preview of my message to nbrs tomorrow to try & lift their spirits!!
    ❗️ყąཞŋıąʂ ᖴO᙭ᏞᎬᎦᎦ cluв!n̫e̫w̫ m̫e̫m̫b̫e̫r̫s̫ w̫e̫l̫c̫o̫m̫e̫!❗️
    Of course,I will be accepting Fox owning nbrs.Cannot have anyone feeling excluded...(Hear this S8?!)
    Tea and Biscuits at every meeting.Plus cake on members birthdays.🎂🎂🎂

Quote Originally Posted by planetyarnia View Post
    This is my Very First Post!!🎉
    Sneak preview of my message to nbrs tomorrow to try & lift their spirits!!
    ❗️ყąཞŋıąʂ ᖴO᙭ᏞᎬᎦᎦ cluв!n̫e̫w̫ m̫e̫m̫b̫e̫r̫s̫ w̫e̫l̫c̫o̫m̫e̫!❗️
    Of course,I will be accepting Fox owning nbrs.Cannot have anyone feeling excluded...(Hear this S8?!)
    Tea and Biscuits at every meeting.Plus cake on members birthdays.🎂🎂🎂
    Welcome fair planetyarnia! You join during bleak times. Never in my three years have I witnessed such dark and punishing experiences. Yes we new comers have been jealous of our elders for the love shack and some fabulously awesome Valentine event which we only fantasize about. S8 has truly exceeded their aspirations. They have figured out how to annoy both the haves and the have nots of our fair kingdoms not once but twice. We should all just step back a moment and just drop our jaws in awe collectively. It takes talent to blunder so monumentally. Your truly Dewless and Foxless Jessiefromshimerville

Host(ess)
    Does anyone know what it drops yet? If its fox fur or creep tooth S8 will have an awful lot of extremely disgruntled players. I've been playing this game for a long time now and I've gotta say if it costs more than ?1.50 every couple of months - I won't be buying it. I can definitely live without a Firefox and that bloom thing.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-29-16 at 11:49 PM. Reason: Removed flaming comments

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by srh267 View Post
    Does anyone know what it drops yet? If its fox fur or creep tooth S8 will have an awful lot of extremely disgruntled players. I've been playing this game for a long time now and I've gotta say if it costs more than ?1.50 every couple of months - I won't be buying it. I can definitely live without a Firefox and that bloom thing.
    Drops are in post 1.

Host(ess)
    Oh yes so it is. Pretty worthless to long-time players then.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the 3 Fire Foxes Storm8. The drops are pretty common, but they're some cute little guys! ��

Now I just need those character Gnomes and the dragon bones and my Huskie and wolf pup and of course THE LOVE SHACK & 20 more expansions and NEW LEVELS SO I CAN HAVE A 3rd Wizard school and unlimited royal decorations! ������

Quote Originally Posted by AriadneMaple View Post
    Thanks for your feedback. I hope they listen this time, too.
    I am also rediculously optimistic and with every new event I believe they will get it right this time!!!!

Farm Supplier
    Must be my lucky day. Chopped the gift box from Storm 8 and got the fox. Dropping earth wisps, energy and other stuff. Yippee!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Drops are in post 1.
    I get milk every time and a black flag for the other. Coal,fur,