Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 8/25 Update - A Fiery, Foxy Box | + redeem gift! *EXPIRED*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Um... What?!? So the cheapest way to get the fox really is 1125 gems? For one tiny speck of a pixel fox! No thanks!

On the plus side, now I feel like spending 520 gems for the gold mine was a bargain!
    Wait - there was a gold mine? I didn't get a notification. Was it iOS only?

And now to stay on topic: the fox is expensive! How about offering a pet raccoon instead!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymieb2 View Post

And now to stay on topic: the fox is expensive! How about offering a pet raccoon instead!
    Gold mine was released for a few days - new items and sales are in the main thread... The limited Gold mine purchase has expired.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymieb2 View Post

I think the gold mine was available for both. Not sure because I have iOS. It's a good idea to read the new sales thread like SW suggested, because for some reason they don't do pop ups for most limited time sales and you only find out about them by browsing through the market categories frequently and checking the sales thread.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Gold mine was released for a few days - new items and sales are in the main thread... The limited Gold mine purchase has expired.
    I never saw the notification for a gold mine.

Quote Originally Posted by AriadneMaple View Post
    Although I've been playing Castle Story for some time now, this is the first time I've been on this forum. Does anyone know if the Storm8 folks care that we're unhappy with this latest development? Does the game developer use our feedback to alter the game? Basically, I'm wondering if our combined comments will bring change about, or if we're wasting our time bringing up unjust game additions. Anyone know?
    I have been playing this game since 2013. I do believe they listen to our feedback and the more vocal people are the better the chance of them taking action.

Quote Originally Posted by jessiefromshimerville View Post
    I have been playing this game since 2013. I do believe they listen to our feedback and the more vocal people are the better the chance of them taking action.
    Thanks for your feedback. I hope they listen this time, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    I don't think it makes much of a difference. There are small changes, but the big issues are not addressed ( see leaderboard). I think, this just gives us an opportunity to vent, commiserate and, most importantly help each other out.
    So, again "Thank You" to all the helpful members out there.
    Thanks for responding. I appreciate the perspective. :-)

I honestly don't know how they think they will be able to retain new players, and some of the longer-term players, with this challenge. It's disappointing. I think I'll stick around to hit the 50 mark (which will be soon), then delete the game from my device. I can't see myself supporting a game any more.

Executive Chef
    I captured a fox in a box

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	86 
Size:	214.8 KB 
ID:	33226

This is how I did my boxes , when I got them brought one out ,, one chop next day another chop and so last box the last chop I got my fox

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I captured a fox in a box
    So happy for you!!

I wasn't lucky enough

Storm8,

I don't quite understand the logic of how this "event" went down.

Not sure how any item could be worth 1125gems??

Why weren't the Fire Furs weren't a guaranteed drop from the Fiery Mystery Box??

Would've made more sense if Fire Furs were a rare drop from somewhere so that people could still earn the firefox.
    (and not rare like Spellbound Dew from flowers, cause that's redonkulous)

Haven't you learnt from previous mistakes (Christmas Decoration Crafts comes to mind) with lucky drops?!

A rare/lucky drop excludes players!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    So happy for you!!

I wasn't lucky enough

Storm8,

I don't quite understand the logic of how this "event" went down.

Not sure how any item could be worth 1125gems??

Why weren't the Fire Furs weren't a guaranteed drop from the Fiery Mystery Box??

Would've made more sense if Fire Furs were a rare drop from somewhere so that people could still earn the firefox.
    (and not rare like Spellbound Dew from flowers, cause that's redonkulous)

Haven't you learnt from previous mistakes (Christmas Decoration Crafts comes to mind) with lucky drops?!

A rare/lucky drop excludes players!
    He's not even cute ! My first drop was milk and a black flag think it was fur