Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 8/25 Update - A Fiery, Foxy Box | + redeem gift! *EXPIRED*

Although I've been playing Castle Story for some time now, this is the first time I've been on this forum. Does anyone know if the Storm8 folks care that we're unhappy with this latest development? Does the game developer use our feedback to alter the game? Basically, I'm wondering if our combined comments will bring change about, or if we're wasting our time bringing up unjust game additions. Anyone know?

Rhino Keeper
    Happy for those who did receive the Firefox. For myself only had one fire fur & items already maxed on.

I hope that this type of event is not the future of CS. I have already lost too many lovely neighbours.

Rhino Keeper
    You'd think as a Thankyou EVERYONE would get the fox. I'm one of the lucky ones that did...BUT it's really not fair for those that didn't get it. Doesn't really make sense.

I got the fox on my sec. Account

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AriadneMaple View Post
    Although I've been playing Castle Story for some time now, this is the first time I've been on this forum. Does anyone know if the Storm8 folks care that we're unhappy with this latest development? Does the game developer use our feedback to alter the game? Basically, I'm wondering if our combined comments will bring change about, or if we're wasting our time bringing up unjust game additions. Anyone know?
    I don't think it makes much of a difference. There are small changes, but the big issues are not addressed ( see leaderboard). I think, this just gives us an opportunity to vent, commiserate and, most importantly help each other out.
    So, again "Thank You" to all the helpful members out there.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Fashion Designer
    Those 3 boxes were so not worth it - thank goodness they were free! 1 flour, 1 earth wisp, 1 stone block (which I am maxed t on) 1 living wood and 11 energy.

Mind you, I think it accurately portrays how much I think S8 care for the players.

Rhino Keeper
    First of all I would like to thank S8 for sending the 3 boxes, unfortunately I was not one of the lucky ones to get the fox! My 1st box gave me a Earth wisp and Fire Faerie Statue. Second chop nothing as I was maxed out! 2nd box, spellbound dew, 1 golden egg. Second chop bacon! 3rd box, 1 iron ore and a apple pie, nothing with second chop! I would love to know what percentage of boxes actually had a fox in it? I also am grateful that I didn't buy any boxes because it is obvious after reading the forum that it was not worth it!!! Thank you form community for all the great advice and help. It would be nice if S8 took some of their advice and made this game fair and enjoyable again!

I have recently come up with a new suggestion for those players that got a fur or two and no fox:

1) Hold your fox fur in your hand high and proudly!
    2) With a maniacal cackle, proclaim, "Dat vermint dun tastes just like chicken!"
    3) Make a fox fur hat for them chilly days out huntin' more squirrelly foxes.
    4) Occasionally say, "Be vewy vewy quiet.. I'm huntin' foxes." And twitch a little and blink too much as you say this.

My alternative suggestion to those of you that got the Fire Faerie Statue that I so desperately wanted.. My preciousssssss Fire Faerie Statue. So proud. So beautiful. So regal. So not in one of my 18 boxes:
    1) Place your hoard of Santa's elves around it for protection, because I'm "in the market" for one of those statues and I "know a guy." *wink*

I would like to thank S8 for providing me a login and forum for my very first (3) posts in a game forum ever, and I would like to thank my pharmacist for the inspiration for the content in these posts.
    This post was brought to you by the letter "Y," and the numbers, "Blue," and "Pickles."

Take care! (Of your preciousssssss Fire Faerie Statue)
    Ellie

Rhino Keeper
    I've been chopping everywhere trying to find fox fur to make my fox. I should have came to the forum sooner, I now see I was wasting my chops.
    I wasn't one of the lucky ones, I got one fur from my 3 boxes. Congratulations to those of you that got one.

Rhino Keeper
    Lately, I've been reading earlier post from years past from neighbors to the forum. It's perfectly clear that nothing has really changed with S8. They've had creation issues, math problems and, unrealistic quest for years. I don't understand why they can't get it right. I'll be glad to see the Desert Nights come to an end, I'm tired of getting useless items from the ponds, libraries. I'm sinking in all this sand! Oh, yes, I'm happy for those who were fortunate to get the Fox. My 3 boxes had grits, cake, sugar. I'm not going crazy for a fox.