Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 8/25 Update - A Fiery, Foxy Box | + redeem gift! *EXPIRED*

I do feel bad for those who did not get the fox in the three boxes. It's once again rewarding only some players. While I was on the lucky side, my sister did not get it leaving her feeling quite jealous. I feel if S8 is saying thank you and so many players are getting the fox it should be all or none but that is just my opinion as there is now a large divide between those with free foxes, those who had to pay and those left empty handed and cannot afford to pay $50 to get enough gems to afford one animal. So while I am happy with my fox I am still, while thinking on it, quite disappointed with this event, even if I am personally happy, I am not happy on a whole and I am sorry for the majority of players and only hope at some point they make the fox more reasonable for you to obtain. Best of luck to those without.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Fashion Designer
    12 chops....
    glimmerdust
    grits
    wisp lantern
    pasta
    FIRE FAIRY STATUE!! [thou I won my first fair and square in the first community event!]
    stone block
    apple
    wood
    mysterious venom + fire fur
    wood beam
    luminessense
    10 energy

Fashion Designer
    the only things worth getting from the box are the fire faery statue [which I got!], golden nugget, expansions permit, or the fox.
    pretty small list compared to what you could get!!

Fashion Designer
    My three boxes had a rats tail, simple feast, 10 energy, wool, red dye, fire fur and adamant. The energy was apparently extra and didn't come from an individual chop.

Rhino Keeper
    I am most disappointed and really annoyed to the point of quitting!!!
    SHOULD I really appreciate S8 trying to make up AGAIN for their mistakes ?!
    NOT appreciating that they CHANGED the offer (i.e "chance of RARE drop on EVERY "hit)
    Never know if offers are real nowadays & will REALLY GET WHAT IS ON OFFER!

I have spent my gems/real money on getting boxes (12 +- yes i like to gamble) and this "Gift" is really making me mad because
    a) I havent got a firefox though very happy for those who did
    b) didnt get "rare drops" everytime as firstly advertised & then changed so taking my gems/money under false statements
    c) drops I got I was maxed out on ... so nothing!

But mostly:
    d) AT MYSELF for getting sucked in once again as have loved/played this game from the start and have keeping on hoping S8 would appreciate loyal long term gem players... but obviously not!
    I have loved and played this game since the beginning and have been an admitted/commited gem player but NOW...
    it seems S8 is sticking their tongues out for spending & with non players getting the rewards (esp this fiasco) ... WHY didnt /dont you let players who have spent enough gems on boxes ESP /OR AT LEAST the ones who spent gems on boxes BEFORE S8 changed the offer ...get the fox free too....have definitely annoyed a major part of your community!!!

I have spent ridiculous amounts here but as MY CHOICE
    SO I SAY THANKS S8 FOR FINALLY MAKING ME QUIT!!!

GOOD LUCK TO THIS FANTASTIC COMMUNITY...have really enjoy this forum and basically is the only most thing I will regret
    ...reading all the funny witty comments as wont be necessary!

TAKE CARE YA'LL.... hope one day S8 (or whoever!) will finally appreciate your efforts PROPERLY but for me... I admit defeat and step away from all this *sob* !
    Last edited by kolakid; 08-27-16 at 05:13 AM. Reason: spelling

Me too! I got one and I got 2 leaves that didn't even show up in my workshop and a block. I am getting tired of buying stuff that's not worth anything. Like that bakery I bought.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you S8 for the three free fire boxes as a thank you.
    as i opened each one, all had the "you can't hold more..." black box for items I was full up on.
    I would have been very disappointed to have spent gems for that return.
    as meager as the items were, (fur, silver ore,etc.) you should at least let us have them for 50 gems per box!
    just saying...

edit: I need to add, that the were not a single "rare drop" per hit. they were all common items.
    Last edited by parlski; 08-27-16 at 05:10 AM. Reason: addendum

So, after my first post, I bought four more boxes because I really want that Fire Faerie Statue. It's the only item that I don't have since the game began, because I was (once again) in the hospital and could not finish the quest. I was SO close, too! I'm such a sucker sometimes!! It's more OCD than sucker, but hey... Lol.. I don't even remember what was in the boxes. I just know that it neither rare, nor my statue. My preciousssssssss Statue...
    - Ellie

Fashion Designer
    Thank you S8 for the boxes. However, the only thing remotely usable in my boxes was a golden apple. So I stand by my frugality. And I don't want that nice lot in the Everglades either
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

New Resident
    I bought 10, yes, 10 fire mystery boxes and received 2, yes 2 fox furs and lots of stars and fruits! 😤