Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 8/25 Update - A Fiery, Foxy Box | + redeem gift! *EXPIRED*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by badbunny42 View Post
    I do not like this update sham.
    I do not like it one bit, ma'am.
    I will not buy a fiery box.
    I will not craft a fiery fox.
    It smells to me quite like a scam.
    I will not spend 'cause smart I am.

(With apologies to all who feel otherwise, of course. But I'm a frugal Dutch woman.)
    <standing ovation> Bravo!bravo! From a non frugal Hawaiian

Executive Chef
    50 gems...1 piece of wood.

Not even dipped in gold, just a regular piece of wood.

ETA: just got a present from S8! Wow thank you S8. That's cool.
    Last edited by ghjvcucjb; 08-26-16 at 04:07 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    Hey everyone!

Heads up that we're pushing out a few updates for this content.

• The duration of the Fiery Mystery Box and the associated craft to get the Fire Fox have been extended to 8/31 @ 11:30pm
    • Additionally, based on everyone's feedback regarding the pricing compared to the drops, we've decided to increase the chops to 2.
    • As a thank you for your continued support of Castle Story, we're giving everyone Level 10+ a few free Fiery Mystery Boxes! Log in to complete the quest any time between now and 8/31 @ 11:30pm to collect your free boxes!

Thank you everyone for playing Castle Story! Good luck with your boxes and the rest of the Desert Nights event!
    thank you very much! I got three boxes
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Executive Chef
    Hey everyone!

• The duration of the Fiery Mystery Box and the associated craft to get the Fire Fox have been extended to 8/31 @ 11:30pm
    • Additionally, based on everyone's feedback regarding the pricing compared to the drops, we've decided to increase the chops to 2.
    • As a thank you for your continued support of Castle Story, we're giving everyone Level 10+ a few free Fiery Mystery Boxes! Log in to complete the quest any time between now and 8/31 @ 11:30pm to collect your free boxes!

Thank you everyone for playing Castle Story! Good luck with your boxes and the rest of the Desert Nights event!
    Thanks so much!! Improvements are always appreciated.

Executive Chef
    Hey everyone!

Now this is awesome! THANKS SO MUCH, sourp4tch & Team S8!

...but just a lil heads up, lol... prepare yourselves for the soon-to-arrive complaints from those players who already paid 50 Gems and only got 1 chop, lol

Hey everyone!
    Additionally, based on everyone's feedback regarding the pricing compared to the drops, we've decided to increase the chops to 2.
    As a thank you for your continued support of Castle Story, we're giving everyone Level 10+ a few free Fiery Mystery Boxes! Log in to complete the quest any time between now and 8/31 @ 11:30pm to collect your free boxes!
    Thank you. Personally I still stand by my suggestions, but the gesture is appreciated.
    Last edited by Solientus; 08-26-16 at 04:18 PM.
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Chopped my three boxes - one wooden beam, one fire fur, two feasts - at least I got one fur, but no way will I ever get to 75 :-)

Fashion Designer
    Thanks SP and S8.

Rhino Keeper
    Chopped my boxes one fur, one wooden beam, one royal block, one simple feast, one stone block and something else I was maxed out on.

I appreciate the free gift but 50 gems is way too high a price for a wooden beam :/

So I felt like Charlie from the Chocolate factory as I opened each free box hoping I would get the lucky fox. No such luck. Not even one fur for inventory which would have been nice for my collection but it's not worth price. Not sure if it has been mentioned I've read through but didn't see it, does he do anything or just deco? He would need to drop 100 energy a day or something at the price he is set at lol

****edit WHAT?!?!?!!! I got a Firefox in my inventory!!!!!!! How did I miss it? I watched each item drop carefully! Maybe it was that 6th one. Ahhhhhh now I feel like Charlie and take it all back. I never am one of the lucky ones and somehow got lucky this time!!! I'm floating. I hope others get it from the free boxes, best of luck to all of you
    Last edited by janddolphins; 08-26-16 at 04:28 PM.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 