Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 8/25 Update - A Fiery, Foxy Box | + redeem gift! *EXPIRED*

Rhino Keeper
    I got 5 energy and a long sword from my foxes this morning. Didn't know that was possible. So the drops aren't all that bad. Guess I should pay better attention to the first post in a thread sometimes. :-P

Rhino Keeper
    We should be able to store the boxes, even for souvenir...

Also, if I don't chop them until the end of this day (supposedly the last one for crafting the fox) will the drops be the same the next time I try to chop them?

Quote Originally Posted by elliejagh View Post
    Warning!! Actual constructive advice to follow:

I am wondering if, perhaps, the powers that be, that are constructing these concepts/quests/"gift" boxes, etc. still play their own game.

It is not uncommon for developers to suffer from burn out and stop playing, thus becoming detached and unaware of what today's players are finding challenging and would appreciate help with by the use of quests and items.

Playing the game, or consulting with some that do, would also help with defining what a "rare" item is these days, as promised in my original 14-16 boxes that I purchased. If I had not been trusting S8 to know the difference between a "rare" item vs. something so common that I "rarely" have less than 99 of, I would not have bought all the boxes that I could, until I could buy no more, before chopping any and experiencing the dissatisfaction, disappointment, and frustration that has literally touched every player that plays today. Even those that did not buy boxes felt it through the loss of formerly very reliable neighbors.

So, I propose that future events, quests, etc. are run by a current player or two within your staff in that review process that I recommended in an earlier post, for feedback and possible reality check and adjustment.

Happy players spend more. Trusting players spend more, and actual players still playing and not fleeing the sinking ship, may not spend "more," but are, at least, available to consider the option.

Take care!
    Ellie
    I read somewhere that someone thought that developers rotate in s8. Which means that the development style of another game maybe bleeding into this game. Personally I liked the format of 2014. I always felt challenged but yet with a little extra effort I would reach the goal. I get the feeling that the people who like and use to stick with this game were adults with lives and careers and basically use this as entertainment. It's suppose to be enjoyable not stressful, not frustrating. I have a job which provides enough stress to wrap around a parking lot. I have been more frustrated than not for awhile now. Getting this fox box gift was a reminder on why I don't spend money on this game. I would love to buy gems if they were treated as a precious commodity. But I always eventually lose my gems accidently when I run out of energy. So I will never spend mien on this game.

Rhino Keeper
    In the middle of the earth, in the land of Shire
    I would REALLY love this fox. You thick they will have a bunch of overstock boxes they could give away right before the event is over?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Britilina View Post
    I would REALLY love this fox. You thick they will have a bunch of overstock boxes they could give away right before the event is over?
    Umm...they don't actually have warehouses that are full of these things....
    Last edited by oliverrr11; 08-31-16 at 12:32 PM.

Executive Chef
    I still need 75 fur to craft my fox. Don't think I'm going to make it before time runs out. Rats!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyjosiah View Post
    Thanks for the 3 Fire Foxes Storm8.
    What?!? You got 3 Firefoxes!?!?

Storm8 - there is clearly an issue when some players are getting multiple Firefoxes and many don't get one!

Missed thank you?

I logged in this morning and had a "finished" goal in my list. It has timed out apparently? Even though I played last night so max time between was 12 hours. Anyone know what it was? It said Thank You from Storm8.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    What?!? You got 3 Firefoxes!?!?

Storm8 - there is clearly an issue when some players are getting multiple Firefoxes and many don't get one!
    And this idea strikes me again the ability to exchange or even sell items to each other into a "community market" where, for example I could exchange "fox fur" for " desert sand".

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimlandy View Post
    I logged in this morning and had a "finished" goal in my list. It has timed out apparently? Even though I played last night so max time between was 12 hours. Anyone know what it was? It said Thank You from Storm8.
    post moved here as this is what the Thank you limited redemption was about which was a couple of freebie mystery boxes. info in post 1.