Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 8/25 Update - A Fiery, Foxy Box | + redeem gift! *EXPIRED*

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    1 mermaid scale. Well! I don't like the gambling aspect of it. It's ok for ppl who are in control and or can afford it but some ppl just can't help themselves and before they know it they've blown all their gold and spending money they shouldn't. Naughty! Be strong lol....I tell myself haha

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    1 mermaid scale. Well! I don't like the gambling aspect of it. It's ok for ppl who are in control and or can afford it but some ppl just can't help themselves and before they know it they've blown all their gold and spending money they shouldn't. Naughty! Be strong lol....I tell myself haha
    I got a mermaid scale from a pond once

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverrr11 View Post
    Ha haa u lucky !

Fashion Designer
    Brb, putting a code on my Play account to prevent accidental purchases. Ridiculous promos like this one don't deserve my money

Executive Chef
    I chopped a box and got a message that I'm full of boar tusks. I already knew that. Didn't need to spend 50 gems for that information. I have plenty of gems, but not going to use them for this fiasco.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    I chopped a box and got a message that I'm full of boar tusks. I already knew that. Didn't need to spend 50 gems for that information. I have plenty of gems, but not going to use them for this fiasco.
    I got a boar tusk from a boar once

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    I bought one , too and got an ornate block. Now I'm wondering if there is a difference between the "fiery box" that provides tails and the "fiery Mystery box" that costs an arm and leg and makes you want your limb back

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    so will be even MORE than 3750Gems?! maybe double?! 7500Gems?! now that's what I classify "chicken food" ...not worthwhile for human use. there must be a mistake somewhere.

S8.. is this a glitch, bug, typo mistake or something of it's type?
    Hey there! Yes, it is a chance of getting a fire fur from the Fiery Box. If you prefer to not go the chance route, it is 15 Gems per Fire Fur through the Workshop. If you decide to use only Gems, it will be a total of 1125 Gems to craft the Fire Fox. Hope that clears it up a little bit.

Executive Chef
    I got a boar tusk from a boar once
    I get a truffle from a pig from time to time
    Thanks for the info! So we get materials worth 50 gems each once in a while It does make me feel wonderful if I see a mermaid pop out from a pond lol
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

I don't understand this one at all. Why not just put the Firefox in the market for gems? Or make it a special 'prize' with the purchase of gems? Did we not spend enough money on the golden mine and enchanted dew blossom? Unless there is a way to craft, collect or win fire fur, this isn't an update, it's just another item for sale.
    For 50 gems each there should be a guarantee of multiple fire furs per box, not just a maybe. Does anyone even know yet what, if anything, the fox does/drops?

.... Ziiiippp....that's the sound of the purse strings tightening back up! I believe I will pass.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast