Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 8/25 Update - A Fiery, Foxy Box | + redeem gift! *EXPIRED*

Quote Originally Posted by oliverrr11 View Post
    Don't know if anyone cares, but I just got a fur from a level 10 colosseum. It's not a fire fur yet, but trying to light it now..
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    What does the fire fox give? Fast browsing web pages ?
    You guys made me lol irl!
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Fashion Designer
    Don't know if anyone cares, but I just got a fur from a level 10 colosseum. It's not a fire fur yet, but trying to light it now..
    LOL. I have lots of those Xmas elves. Maybe if you rub two of them together you can make the fur a fire fur!

Fashion Designer
    Lol LMAO. If it works let me know. P
    Name: Tybug

Executive Chef
    Lol! Yes, I think we can all have 75 fire furs in no time with a little help from our dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by flowerqueen007 View Post
    You dont get a fur with every box, i bought one and got one truffle and no fur so your calculations might be wrong
    I get a truffle from a pig from time to time

LOL funny. Want to borrow my lighter?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    Really ? Did u actually get one ? Cuz it only dropped 1 fox fur for me. :/
    My awesome "rich" nbr bought and chopped tons of those new gift boxes- he chopped them all and got lots of materials and decos.
    He wrote he got the fox, the faerie statue, banners, flower box, fire lily and can't remember what else he wrote on his wall but I remember seeing the fox - its kinda cute and the size is good too)
    Im not so lucky neither i am rich so I might pass this time on this update ... unless theres an alternative way to get the materials to craft the new fox... Not interested in other decos)

Rhino Keeper
    The only box i intend to buy gave me one truffle and NO fur, Fur does not appear guaranteed
    As I reported in the other thread, I got a truffle from a pig once or twice...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jopik View Post
    My awesome "rich" nbr bought and chopped tons of those new gift boxes- he chopped them all and got lots of materials and decos.
    He wrote he got the fox, the faerie statue, banners, flower box, fire lily and can't remember what else he wrote on his wall but I remember seeing the fox - its kinda cute and the size is good too)
    Im not so lucky neither i am rich so I might pass this time on this update ... unless theres an alternative way to get the materials to craft the new fox... Not interested in other decos)

Thank u. At least we know it's possible. Lol.
    Name: Tybug

Executive Chef
    You dont get a fur with every box, i bought one and got one truffle and no fur so your calculations might be wrong
    so will be even MORE than 3750Gems?! maybe double?! 7500Gems?! now that's what I classify "chicken food" ...not worthwhile for human use. there must be a mistake somewhere.

S8.. is this a glitch, bug, typo mistake or something of it's type?
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast