Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Double mystery crates

Executive Chef

Double mystery crates

Why when viewing a business does it show a +2 next to the mystery box but yet we only get one? Even after mastering a business I can sometimes see a little x2 symbol show up in the bottom right corner of the screen.

Maybe it doesn't mean what I think idk.
    Main id: squinn1981

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    Why when viewing a business does it show a +2 next to the mystery box but yet we only get one? Even after mastering a business I can sometimes see a little x2 symbol show up in the bottom right corner of the screen.

Maybe it doesn't mean what I think idk.
    I'm not entirely sure without seeing your screen but I think it's referring to the permits. Can you tap on Market and check under businesses? You should see the number of unused permits you have at the bottom left of the screen for each business. We get extra as we level up our city hall. If it's not the permit, can you help to post a screenshot?

Executive Chef
    Says +2 mystery crates

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	186.6 KB 
ID:	33057

Grand Emperor
    Says +2 mystery crates

Views:	112 
Size:	186.6 KB 
ID:	33057
    Haha I like your business! Mine is showing one crate though we are both using the same version. Can you reinstall your game and see if it corrects itself to 1 crate? Please let me know if issue persists.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Haha I like your business! Mine is showing one crate though we are both using the same version. Can you reinstall your game and see if it corrects itself to 1 crate? Please let me know if issue persists.
    Reinstalled as you suggested but it still reads the same.

In this view it reads x2 mystery crates

Views:	101 
Size:	149.3 KB 
ID:	33065

Grand Emperor
    Reinstalled as you suggested but it still reads the same.

In this view it reads x2 mystery crates
    Hmmm not sure why, I'm checking on this. Thanks for reporting this.

Edit to add: Can you send your Storm8 ID via pm to SparklyOctopus to help to check? Thanks.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-24-16 at 05:44 PM.

Executive Chef
    Ok so I guess I do get two mystery crates but only when getting a part for the studio.

I mastered a business and got the usual items and then another second crate popped up and gave me one part for the studio.

Grand Emperor
    I got 2 crates as well, one for the clapperboard. From your feedback, I guess it's just the caption that differs. Now that I'm done with the Studio, I'm getting 1 crate. Thank you for the info, appreciate whatever additional info you can provide to help with the investigation.

Grand Emperor
    Hi cquinn32. Please check your game, your businesses should be showing 1 crate now.

P.S. Dont worry, your clapperboard will still come in a 2nd crate randomly.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Hi cquinn32. Please check your game, your businesses should be showing 1 crate now.

P.S. Dont worry, your clapperboard will still come in a 2nd crate randomly.
    My businesses now show 2 crates. It seems to have been triggered when I unlocked the cinema beyond the bridge (or is it a movie studio... My game is in French and all buildings beyond the bridge are not properly translated, this one is called the Taj Mahal in the French version of the game!) I did receive a 2nd crate with one clapper after mastering one business a few days ago as you mention in your P.S. But my business show x2 next to the mystery crate as it was the case for the player who originally opened this thread.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast