Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sof's Req Alliance

Please feel free to add me...id dragonfliesplace. Island name dragon land (yes not very original😀
    I play throughout the day and late evening. Answer all requests quickly. Aus melb time zone.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh, and I forgot to add that if anyone needs a new neighbor to help with requests, feel free to send me an invite. My time zone is EST - reset is 3 am for me, so I won't be able to answer your request then. But I check my game constantly everyday starting about 4 hours after reset up until 6 hours before the next reset. My ID is Limequat, and my island's name is Cliffside Path.

I don't visit much and my gold exchange list is full, but as long I'm not sleeping or getting ready for bed, I'm able to respond to requests pretty quickly!

New Resident
    I could also use some neighbors. I play everyday and send all requests promptly.
    Id: dmon900
    Island: dmon900
    Time: CST North America
    Last edited by Dmon900; 08-29-16 at 05:25 PM.

Farm Supplier
    topgate44 island topgate44

Abigisland61 island Dreams

roewyn island Joker1

Auzzy3298 island Boss

Monkeyboyike island Prince Edward

Missalee1981 island Auzzy3298

Joker696981 island Joker696981

Executive Chef
    Which "central time zone? There are several in the world. Plz check timeanddate dot com for a list of time zones Ur profile doesnt show a country.

Please add me. Storm8Id -Purple1364 island name laggonas island. I am EST - Toronto, ON, Canada. Other account is lagoona13Blue.
    Reset time for me is 3:00 a.m. So not on til 7:30 am. Play several times a day on both accounts. Good luck everyone!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Which "central time zone? There are several in the world. Plz check timeanddate dot com for a list of time zones Ur profile doesnt show a country.
    Central USA

Hello All and a HUGE thank you to all my wonderful new neighbours who helped me finish the Tales event! One small thing - my island name is correctly listed on the first post but my ID is wrong. Can it please be changed to chewingthecud? I play often and always respond to requests.

Again, thank you to you all!

I corrected for you in post 1! (KP)
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-29-16 at 10:40 AM.

Hello! I play pretty much every day, I respond to requests as soon as I see them, and it's a rare day when I don't check my game right after reset.

ID: aegontheconqueror
    Island Name: Dragonstone

Time Zone: North America PST (UTC -8:00)

New Resident
    I just wanted to say thanks to eveyone here! The alliance worked out really great for me, I got all my donations in about half an hour.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast