Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sof's Req Alliance

I play throughout the day and answer all requests quickly. Am usually on at reset or within a couple hours of it. Always looking for good neighbors who answer requests. I do limited visiting. Island name: Enchanted isle. id: pinkflower7777. Thanks to all who add me.

The Honorable Panda
    Hey guys, since this is an add me thread, I am moving it to the Add Me Forum.

Thanks
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Hi, I play many times throughout the day and am always on at reset. I don't do daily visits but respond to all request in a timely manner.
    S8 ID icre8mylife
    Island name isle of lorena

S8 ID nanaluvszoey
    Island name dragonsofjoy

Pacific time

Nightclub Owner
    I am going through my neighbor list, which was approaching 600!!! And deleting most neighbors; I have a list of all the new names I got here along with my known active regular neighbors. If you are still active and I deleted you, please re-add me if you want: amerirish - please don't be offended, the list was just getting out of control and it's too hard to tell who's active and who's gone
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Hello All. I am a daily player but do not visit much due to crashing. I do though reply to requests promptly. I am in Australia so feel free to add me as a neighbour! My ID is chewingthecud.
    Last edited by chewingthecud; 08-24-16 at 03:07 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    I'm really stressing out because I know I'm going to delete active people without realizing it and I so don't want to make anyone angry/offended/hurt
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkook View Post
    Great idea. My island is All Nikkook
    and stormid is Nikkook
    Live in UK and play just after update and 12 hours later. I have gold friends and don't visit much but always honour requests.
    Oops, my storm id is nikkook with no capitals

Farm Supplier
    I don't visit because it tends to crash my game, I don't tend to look at my wall because it's been buggy from Day 1, but I do fulfill every single request sent to me as soon as it pops up. =) Depending on what's going on, I may be on at various times during the day or just in the evening.

If that's okay with you, I'd love to be your neighbor to help out with this event and future ones!

ID: Eilonthay
    Island: Isle of Pern, PST time

Rhino Keeper
    Please feel free to add me, USA est, play throughout the day and most of the night

3 accounts:
    bozotc19
    bozotc
    bozotc88

Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Feel free to add me for the favor requests and maps, etc. I am on many times day and night, but no longer visit much due to crashing issues.

ID: EmmaLedger95
    Island Name: Emma
    Time: EST USA
    Last edited by EmmaLedger95; 08-25-16 at 02:16 PM. Reason: Reformat info

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast