Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sof's Req Alliance

Executive Chef

Lightbulb Sof's Req Alliance

LIMITED TO THOSE WHO PLAY OFTEN & HONOR ALL MATERIAL REQUESTS
    this thread is for players who want a network of peeps who do the events, play often, & will send out requests in a timely manner.

Please remember, IF YOU HAVE MYSTIC MAP REQUESTS SITTING OUT, OR LOTUS BLOSSOM, YOUR EVENT REQUESTS MAY GET STUCK BEHIND THEM. TRY STOPPING EXPANSION & OTHER REQUESTS 48-72 HOURS BEFORE THE EVENT CHAPTER. I last requested maps 4 days ago & some came in today. FYI 48 hours may not b enuf time!
    I play 3 accts & notice there can be up to a 6-8 hour lag if I have asked for maps & then don't expand. You need to get them out of the queue. Also clear gold gifts, neighbor accepts, anything that can line up in your acct.

Force Quit game, will force requests through, good idea to do this just before & during a timed event.

Who has info re: Gold Gifts count as part of daily limit? Seems like I don't always get 21 maps the days I ask.

Plz leave Island Name as well as S8 ID for alpha list: Also Time Zone.( I am NOT going to look up cities) Plz check Master to ensure I entered data correctly, then delete ur post using reason "info in Master" or "see Main" or something like that. Help me find new posts easily & manage data effectively and I will b happy to continue this sort of thing (kiss kiss)

ISLAND...................... S8 ID................Time Zone......... finished up to post #33
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaerie ......................... Aaerie..................MST north america.............UTC-07
    Aasgard ...................... SofiaDeo..............MST north america.............UTC-07
    All Nikkook...................nikkook................. UK
    Amer Island..................amerirish...............ES T north america...............UTC-05
    Baby cute......................pat2k6.................. ..UK
    Cliffside Path.................Limequat..............EST north america...............UTC-05
    dmon900......................dmon900.............. CST (there are 4-north & central america, china & cuba)
    dragon land...................dragonfliesplace.....Aus melb (hmmmmmm funny time zone lol)
    Enchanted Isle...............pinkflower7777
    Isle of lorena.................icre8mylife..............Pa cific Time (where in the Pacific?)
    Isle of Pern...................Eilonthay.................P ST north america..................UTC-08
    JnCVille........................JnCVille.......... .........EST north america
    Kiwi Isle.......................random59............... AEST australia...................UTC+10
    Lone Islands..................9krm..................... CST north america..............UTC-06
    Love Dragon..................bk7553...................E ST north america..............UTC-05
    Lucky7Holly ................. Luckyaa7...............EST north america..............UTC-05
    Pern Magic.....................pernmagic..............U K...................................UTC +0
    Pink's Place .................. PinkPresence.........MST usa............................UTC-07
    Rosalia..........................TwinkleTwiny..... .....UK....................................UTC +1
    Storybook_Isle...............simdiva.............. ......MDT canada....................UTC-06
    Winged Fantasy...............cobbler234.............EST north america..............UTC-05

...............(the following will show at bottom of list due to Unicode script)
    Autumn Sun...................Splashy81..................C ST north america..............UTC-06
    Dragonsofjoy..................nanaluvszoey........ ......Pacific Time (where in the Pacific?)
    Emma............................EmmaLedger95...... ....EST north america................UTC-05

Fire and Ice.....................chewingthecud............. Australia (there are 3 time zones in AU)

I am not adding posts with incomplete info. If you just left island name or S8 ID, plz send me PM.

My strategy will b to initially send reqs only to this list, then shortly after, a second send to rest of neighbors, since the servers do slow a bit during events like this. I got totally screwed in the "bottled moon" fiasco! Thanks for the idea, love it!

After this event, I am starting a private thread to keep this info updated, re-sorted (I think by Time Zone as well as Alpha, any other ideas?) & co-ord future events, possibly a website (done this b4 in other games & works great!)

Website "timeanddate dot com" has EZ time zone conversions & charts

I don't do wall stuff much, just visit and not much of that in near future, I m leveling too quick
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-29-16 at 10:39 AM. Reason: corrected ID for chewing the cud

Banned
    Also if required you can add random59, don't visit a great deal except to thank people for maps etc as I have a crash happy game, but always play after reset and early morning.

Reset time in Brisbane, Australia is 5pm and that is my chill time playing after work, I also about 12 hours later if that helps anyone
    Last edited by random59; 08-23-16 at 11:26 PM. Reason: TIme of play!

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone who wants can add me.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    LIMITED TO THOSE WHO PLAY OFTEN & HONOR ALL MATERIAL REQUESTS

this thread is for players who want a network of peeps who do the events, play often, & will send out requests in a timely manner.

Please remember, IF YOU HAVE MYSTIC MAP REQUESTS SITTING OUT, OR LOTUS BLOSSOM, YOUR EVENT REQUESTS MAY GET STUCK BEHIND THEM. TRY STOPPING EXPANSION & OTHER REQUESTS 24-48 HOURS BEFORE THE EVENT CHAPTER.

I play 3 accts & notice there can be up to a 6-8 hour lag if I have asked for maps & then don't expand. You need to get them out of the queue. Also clear gold gifts, neighbor accepts, anything that can line up in your acct.

My 3 ID's: SofiaDeo, Aaerie, PinkPresence. I don't do wall stuff much, just visit 
    Hey Sofia..I know this is a lot to ask but can you add a running list of all those here in your post...that way everyone can look at the names and just click them from their neighbor list on the day we need the neighbor requests.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Fashion Designer
    I play game several times a day. Feel free to add me as well. ID is luckyaa7 and island name is lucky7holly. I don't visit much any more but accept all the requests. Fyi, i am us eastern time

Rhino Keeper
    Hi all . I am on Aussie time here and normally around at reset time. Always happy to help out with requests.

Fashion Designer
    I'm usually on all day happy to do this I'd simdiva island name storybook_isle. Often up at reset time as well and if not within a few hours as I wake up in the middle of the night lol.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Nightclub Owner
    I'm in the game all day at work and at home, I'd love to help so add me

Island: Amer Island
    S8ID: amerirish
    Time Zone: US EST
    Last edited by amerirish; 08-24-16 at 06:45 AM.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    I don't visit, but send maps/answer requests daily. I am in central time zone, so not usually on until several hours after reset.

EDIT:
    id: 9krm
    island: Lone Islands (?? I think lol)
    Last edited by 9krm; 08-24-16 at 09:21 AM.
    Android
    Level 167 DS

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraLava View Post
    Hey Sofia..I know this is a lot to ask but can you add a running list of all those here in your post...that way everyone can look at the names and just click them from their neighbor list on the day we need the neighbor requests.
    Great Idea, If peeps leave their Island name I would do a list. My islands are not always the same as my S8 ID's

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast