Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Sulfur Dragon: RELISTED (Crafting) ENDS June 23 2017

Executive Chef
    Wow this is the first mining dragon that I won't get despite playing regularly, i.e. evolving whenever I can. Looks like the game is really pushing us to use gold to buy the bomb dragons. Thankfully I am not too keen on the sulfur dragon. I agree with what so many have said above. I am spending less time on these games now, they are so demanding and yet frustrating.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    Wow this is the first mining dragon that I won't get despite playing regularly, i.e. evolving whenever I can. Looks like the game is really pushing us to use gold to buy the bomb dragons. Thankfully I am not too keen on the sulfur dragon. I agree with what so many have said above. I am spending less time on these games now, they are so demanding and yet frustrating.
    Agreed, that's why I only play once or twice the most a day now
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    Same for me! Way too many pieces for any mining dragon while NEVER having a week without a competition & tournament! This game used to be relaxing & fun, but it's becoming way too stressful & demanding of time!!

Rhino Keeper
    I feel like Storm8 has set us up for failure on this one.

It used to be 5 WEEKS of mining
    Sulfer Dragon was from 8/26/16 to 9/20/16, only 25 day instead of 35 days

In the past we had 35 days to collect 200 pieces
    then there was the stalagmite and stalagtite dragons at 150 pieces each (or 300 for both) and there was a double piece weekend the date was 6/14/16 to 7/19/16 (35 days)
    then next was Overgrowth dragon 7/19/16 to 8/26/16 (38 days) with 300 pieces (I did have to use some gold to complete this)

Then Sulfer dragon 8/26/16 to 9/20/16 (ONLY 25 days) that is 13 days less than the previous dragon. And still 300 pieces expected.

I believe it is only 1 bomb every 4 hours of evolution. This means if you have a dragon in evolution 100% you need to get 2.33 pieces per bomb every time. I used to average about 1.75 pieces but lately it seems like more 1.25 pieces per bomb. I have been getting mostly 1 piece per bomb.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by theone2001 View Post
    And still 300 pieces expected.

I agree with everything you wrote except it's 350 arrrrr

Fashion Designer
    Only little time today to play, so I put two long-lasters in the evolution temples, they're ready tomorrow when I have the time to mine.

Starting with zero bombs this time, as I threw my last 5 bombs in the mine in an ultimate try to get Rune, but had no luck.
    So time for a recap: 265 bombs, 590 pieces, 1 Sulfur and 164050 apples (2 evolvers since available for android, no BPD's, no speeding).
    Can't wait for the next one but I'm afraid I have to

Executive Chef
    Doesn't look like I'm gonna finish this one collecting 350 stones is too much for this amount of time and I've been evolving one dragon after another since this came out...it's like they're forcing people to buy that second evolution temple. It's not like I don't want to buy it regardless, but I never get gold sales when the evolution temple is on sale and I can't afford it otherwise.

Hi there, in the same boat, limited time, having 290 sulphurs, which will remain in storage, ah well. Congrats to those who crafted it.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm so mad I'm not going to get this one. I loved the style. I'm just super ticked that if we want them from now on we'll have to buy a stupid bomb dragon I like them but it's just so much gold even when on sale. Every single aspect of the game shouldn't be a required gold spending!!! I'm coming to realize the only "free" thing is breeding. This game is just becoming less and less worth spending any money on because I don't want to feel like I have to to get the things we used to be able to. I guess I'm just upset at this games constants changes. I know it needs to make money but this is getting ridiculous. Especially since they really rake it in will leader boards events now.

Executive Chef
    i agree : 350 pieces is really too much. i crafted 2 sulfur dragon because i had 2 evolution temples and 1 bomb dragon , but my baby account has no bomb dragon and only 1 temple : got only 270 pieces. got 25 bombs but i didn't use them because too risky to try to get 80 pieces. better save the bombs for the next one
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast