Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Sulfur Dragon: RELISTED (Crafting) ENDS June 23 2017

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zaccy678 View Post
    Considering that I can only evolve my dragons at level 7 and 10 on my game, I can hardly make enough food to keep ONE evolution temple going.

Please explain how I am meant to keep two going???

Oh, and save over 300,000 food for each Tales.

This game is becoming literally impossible.
    its getting that way thinking about giving up on my other 2 accs even though ive funded them also and just stick with my 1 main at this rate , my main has 2 evo temples after much debate and a BMP managed to get the mine dragon and still have 25bombs but the other 2 acc 150-180 for the mine kinda makes playin them acc not fun anymore , OHHHH did i forget to mention i have a Dynamite dragon (may as well be a Decor item) as the mine is shut for players that mined the last land part maybe it will reopen in the next update when they fix it for Ios10 which i knowticed its a bit buggy with

Rhino Keeper
    I've not missed a beat on the evolution temple this time, on the last mining dragon I had 25 bombs too many, looks like I'm going to be about 12 bombs short, I might just spend a couple of gold, to speed up evolving....... I really really want the 2nd evolution temple, I'm almost ready 450 gold, fingers crossed it comes on sale again soon!

We still need just under 100 pieces to get the sulfur dragon in less than 70 hours. I'm pretty good at mining, getting 2-3 pieces per bomb usually. But we only have one evolution temple. It's in constant use and usually we have plenty of time to get the dragon.

We've already bought a second nest so we stand a chance to win the Tales and this is clearly a ploy to get us to buy a second evolution temple. Very sad :-(

Rhino Keeper
    Math: 350 pieces within a 25 day window (minus 4 or 5 hours or so for the switch over in the mine). If one evolves 24x7 they get 6 bombs a day (150-2=148 over 24+ days). So one needs to average around 2.4 pieces per bomb (350/148). This is a tough number to average.

Lets say you save up 25 bombs before the start of the next dragon and have a dragon with a long evoluation time waiting to be reclaimed. So you start off with 30+ bombs just after the next dragon piece is available in the mind. Then you chances are improved a little but you still need to average around 2 pieces per bomb (350/178=148+30). Still tough.

Quote Originally Posted by groovyedwin View Post
    Math: 350 pieces within a 25 day window (minus 4 or 5 hours or so for the switch over in the mine). If one evolves 24x7 they get 6 bombs a day (150-2=148 over 24+ days). So one needs to average around 2.4 pieces per bomb (350/148). This is a tough number to average.

Lets say you save up 25 bombs before the start of the next dragon and have a dragon with a long evoluation time waiting to be reclaimed. So you start off with 30+ bombs just after the next dragon piece is available in the mind. Then you chances are improved a little but you still need to average around 2 pieces per bomb (350/178=148+30). Still tough.
    Thanks for doing this...I've NEVER had an issue with crafting mining dragons. I'm 100 short on both accounts this time. Used 'leftover' bombs last time to try for bonus dragons so came in to this one with only a couple. I usually get 2 or 3/bomb. Rarely 1,4 or 5.
    This really annoys me. I only have 1 temple and haven't planned on the 2nd b/c it's not like there's an abundance of food to keep a 2nd going for me. I can't believe this is yet another thing I will be missing out on. Finishing things seems to be a thing if the past.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by groovyedwin View Post

Saving up bombs only works if you're given extra time or a boosted weekend, because at the time of expiration you go right into another mining dragon. So if this keeps up and you're not a gold spender, you will never have any extra bombs. You'll need to hit that 2.4 average every single time.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmother17 View Post
    ...this is clearly a ploy to get us to buy a second evolution temple. Very sad :-(
    Yep.

I wish they would lower the bombing requirements to get mine dragons ....or give us a way to get food more quickly. It is painfully slow to grow a lot of food.

Edit: actually both of these changes would be nice... not one or the other.
    Last edited by RaptorBabe; 09-17-16 at 06:39 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by D_Raho View Post
    Saving up bombs only works if you're given extra time or a boosted weekend, because at the time of expiration you go right into another mining dragon. So if this keeps up and you're not a gold spender, you will never have any extra bombs. You'll need to hit that 2.4 average every single time.
    There will always be another dragon. I will be trying for every other mining dragon or maybe just the ones that interest me.

Farm Supplier
    Dear S8,

Please give me a way to delete all these worthless mining pieces from all these dragons I've tried so very hard to mine up over many, many months. They're just cluttering up my inventory and let's be honest, you're never going to use them ever again. Also, you keep hinting that there's something else hidden in that mine, but I've yet to see anything come out of it since it was implemented. What gives? The consolation prize would be nice.

Yep, another mining dragon I'm not going to get. This one really makes me wonder why I continue bothering. The last dragon was barely doable and I think I paid some gold to finish up the last couple of pieces I was short, but this one is just RIDICULOUS. Maybe if you've got hundreds of bombs it's a realistic amount, but seriously, for the majority of the player base, 350 is waaaaay too much. And in such a short amount of time. I'm not shelling out for a bomb producing dragon or an extra evolution temple. Nope, nope, nope. You get enough money from me when I buy the event habitats.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast