Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Sulfur Dragon: RELISTED (Crafting) ENDS June 23 2017

Rhino Keeper
    2 evolution temples really are worth it! 10 more before I can craft Sulfur - I expected it to be much harder!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkook View Post
    2 evolution temples really are worth it! 10 more before I can craft Sulfur - I expected it to be much harder!
    Same thoughts.. The second temple has been very very useful in mining and leadership.. I can craft mine in 4 days.. Was busy last week.. Also I have noticed one more improvement in mining.. Previously sometimes while mining, when I click to enter with 1 bomb, the usual lit bomb used to appear (before it saying start) and used to get freezed there.. I couldn't mine nor could I return to the normal view.. I had to force close.. But in this I used to loose 1 bomb.. Today same thing happened but I didn't loose bomb after force closing.. I think this has been improved in the new version.. If so, Thank you S8..

Rhino Keeper
    I'll never be able to get this. Worst luck in mining ever. Can't seem to get more than one piece per bomb and can't put off using bombs for better luck because I have to keep evolving dragons for leaderboard milestones and need to be able to collect bombs from that. Grrrr. Maybe some day evolution temple will go on sale again and I can get a second one. I've sped up some evolutions while boosting for milestones so it's like a 2nd temple anyway. Sort of. Congrats to those who got Sulfur already and good luck to those still working in the mines. And fingers crossed for all to find an egg along the way.

Executive Chef
    Finally crafting Sulfur! But once again no surprise eggs in my mine. They must be super duper ultra rare or just not available to everyone.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Finally crafting Sulfur! But once again no surprise eggs in my mine. They must be super duper ultra rare or just not available to everyone.
    My Sulfur is on the nest, but I have not found any dragons in mining despite crafting 2 overgrowth and 1 sulfur dragons. Just not lucky enough I guess.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Same crafting sulfur now. But I never won an egg at the mines

Executive Chef
    Hatched!
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Fashion Designer
    Currently at 213/350... Was hoping for double parts during an event, but I guess I will just have to keep hoping! ;-)

I am Android, and I have seen the pop up that we can find a Rune egg while mining, but I have not seen a surprise egg yet. I already have Rune, though... so I am hoping I find an egg that I don't have.

Good luck to everyone still trying for Sulphur, and congrats to those who have crafted the egg! :-) And I hope you all find a surprise egg that adds to your collection! :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Just put mine for crafting.. Finally.. Also made some space for it to live with the chandelier dragon.. Seems a nice companion for sulfur.. Both yellow and white, coming from mine.. One from 199 pieces and one from 350!!!

Host(ess)
    Sulfur is on the nest, 2 evolving temples an 1 bomb dragon make a lot of difference, I got a Rhune dragon as a bonus as well, I am still mining for apples.����

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast