Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Sulfur Dragon: RELISTED (Crafting) ENDS June 23 2017

Rhino Keeper
    I'm really thrilled that sulphur has been resisted as I was 60 pieces short last time as this time I have 2 evolution temples! But what has made me even happier is that all my unused pieces are already there, waiting to be used! Well Done S8!!!

Fashion Designer
    I'm upset about this I can't not mine and meet food requirements for tales this time about so I'm sitting on a lot of bombs and have no use at all for another Suffer Dragon. Not even for trading for gems (small ones in this case) I got plenty of yellow and white big and small and tigereye and topaz.

Lastly I really enjoy mining the food is a real help.

So I'm out of this for the entire month?

Really sad about that especially on top of the WE prize being something I keep breeding as a FAIL all this week.

On a brighter not I am happy with the Honor Dragon. I'm also thrilled about the leader board just past. But gees it's stressful do I stay on because I love my dragons or move on to another game? I'd really love to have this account at 200, but I dunno anymore sometimes.

I am really glad that this dragon came back, because I didn't get it the first time. Also very glad that the pieces, I collected last time are usable. This is a great way to clean out the storage of old craft pieces.

I got two at the original time but am glad that they brought it back for all who missed out. Lota of people werent happy bacl then

Fieldslikeb, U should have used the bombs to mine more magma and trade for pink black gems

Executive Chef
    Well I couldn't get this the last time but was about halfway there so I can make it this time. It's just another yellow/white but it'll get stuff out of storage and I can always stick it in the stable. Glad the old pieces count towards this one.

Fashion Designer
    Had to search my habitats to find Sulfer but yep already have it, people who have been playing longer than I have (2 years) must get disappointed a lot recently with the constant repeats. Oh well good luck to those who don't have it.

Storm8 must really want people to stop playing this game with mining and arena repeats.
    Last edited by Hawk1; 05-23-17 at 09:28 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk1 View Post
    Had to search my habitats to find Sulfer but yep already have it, people who have been playing longer than I have (2 years) must get disappointed a lot recently with the constant repeats. Oh well good luck to those who don't have it.

Storm8 must really want people to stop playing this game with mining and arena repeats.
    That's the perverse thing about this dragon. After such an arduous task of actually getting it, we feel like we should be proud of it, but it's likely relegated to some distant habitat that we hardly remember. I seem to have started with 84 sulfur ores, this round. The task is still fresh enough in my memory to not relish the idea of pursuing a second one.

Rhino Keeper
    It wasn't until I entered the mine to start collecting pieces for this new dragon, and found that I already had 100 pieces, that I realised it was a repeat. I don't remember it from last time at all - but I suppose a yellow and white dragon isn't all that memorable!

While I'm happy at the chance to use up the pieces in my storage and get a dragon I missed last time, like a lot of others I'm a little disappointed by the number of repeat dragons showing up these days. I guess with the staff layoffs, we can't expected new dragons all the time now

Executive Chef
    I had real life junk going on the first go around and only had half of what was needed to craft this one. I don't stress much anymore because they seem to be bringing dragons back out more then ever. I know some people who spent money to speed evolve to get the ammo needed to finish.
    Good luck anyone working towards this.