Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Sulfur Dragon: RELISTED (Crafting) ENDS June 23 2017

Rhino Keeper
    I've been playing for a long time and it is getting easier to 'let it go' and slow myself down about getting every new dragon. I have always had trouble being so intentional about mining (it's sort of boring) and I was really discouraged with the last one at 300. I didn't get to two hundred nor did I find either of the hidden ones. (I regularly buy gold on sale and use it to 'finish' for dragons I like - when I'm close) I wasn't even close and didn't spend gold. Now this next one is 350! I love the game and as I said, I'm managing so I don't get frantic and frustrated and let it run my life! ( has not always been easy). I'm not going to go back to setting timers and alarms! I don't need Sulfer. I have lots of beautiful dragons!

Rhino Keeper
    I need to add - I started readjusting my desires within the game when level 15 was introduced - I can't keep up with the farming *sigh* I did buy 11 of the 12 Gold dragons and receiving daily gold is awesome. I have two map dragons - clearing land is hard. But I haven't thought too much about the bomb dragons - (dynamites won't really help me now). So maybe I will rethink buying the bomb dragons ...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Anasarra View Post
    I need to add - I started readjusting my desires within the game when level 15 was introduced - I can't keep up with the farming *sigh* I did buy 11 of the 12 Gold dragons and receiving daily gold is awesome. I have two map dragons - clearing land is hard. But I haven't thought too much about the bomb dragons - (dynamites won't really help me now). So maybe I will rethink buying the bomb dragons ...
    It's up to you really

As for me I ran out of dragons to evolve, and figured I might as well get a few bomb dragons just to get some bombs to use

Hardly did I know that I don't really need that many

I would recommend 1 or 2 the most to those thinking, but again, it's just my recommendation, you're free to do whatever you want
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Host(ess)
    So pretty! ...but didn't get 300 parts last time so no way gonna get 350 parts. Bye bye Sulfur Dragon :'(

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    350 ! ouch ! what a big jump since last !
    and for the next one ? 500 parts
    Well at least be prepaird for 400.Will be bombing how much I have bombs if I made it ok.if not......well ok too.cant afford bomb dragons at this time yet,still need to buy GPD.so this will wait,at least I will get some food from mine.....

Rhino Keeper
    350. What a joke!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nyrrem View Post
    350. What a joke!
    Really, you guys just keep on pushing and pushing. No longer even trying for these. ��

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deepfrya View Post
    Do only ios players get hidden eggs?
    I'm on android and it says I can find an egg.

Rhino Keeper
    Previously they reduced the parts to about 170 from 200. Then it was 300 for 2 dragons. And I thought TL finally has a heart for the players.
    But the last dragon was 300 which I couldn't complete and now 350! Honestly if the increase was because of the hidden egg (which is NOT a guarantee u'll find), I'll rather not have it!

I didn't get Overgrowth last time (did make it until 293 parts, I know it's sooo close, but the fact, I didn't make it), so I'll never get this one too, seriously 350 parts? lol... I'll pass on this one.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast