Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Sulfur Dragon: RELISTED (Crafting) ENDS June 23 2017

Fashion Designer
    Oh dragon, what long legs you have?

Reminds me a bit of the Chandelier dragon in colour and decorative shards

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I wonder will Sulphur get released today? I checked the mine and it's closed but I do see a champion dragon flash tourney. So happy Guardian Angel has been brought back!

Nightclub Owner
    It's not in the Market and it's not the tournament prize so it's fair to assume that Sulfur will be the new mining dragon (YAY!)
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonv15 View Post
    I have a feeling that it will be crafted from mine materials..
    My feeling has been enforced, since it is not in market and as another prize tournament or spin, but is strange that the date is passing and no trace of him, also the overgrouth from limited time has returned to normal in the craft, with mine close though... Lets wait..

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonv15 View Post
    My feeling has been enforced, since it is not in market and as another prize tournament or spin, but is strange that the date is passing and no trace of him, also the overgrouth from limited time has returned to normal in the craft, with mine close though... Lets wait..
    New dragon usually arrives 4 hours after the old one expired, so around 02:30 pm PDT.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    New dragon usually arrives 4 hours after the old one expired, so around 02:30 pm PDT.
    Thank you for the information. I was trying to recall that also the last time we had a "delay"..

Fashion Designer
    It's there

350 sulfurite required, so hope the second evolution temple becomes available for android soon (as in really soon )

Farm Supplier
    It's there

350 sulfurite required, so hope the second evolution temple becomes available for android soon (as in really soon )
    Just checked it, it has also anither dragon as a rare drop i guess.

Banned
    I could not get 300 parts for the last one due to bad mining so getting 350 will not be reachable unless we get more time and I get better luck

Banned
    It's there

Uhhh. Yea they seem to be holding back from releasing it to us, although they updated fantasy forest story immediately with these new items and features. Which I refuse to play fantasy forest story because of all the messed up things they do here in dragon story , I won't get sucked into basically the same game but better with better feeding costs, but with animals instead of dragons. Dragon story should and would be better if it got the attention ffs gets. Dragons are cooler anyway

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast