Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Sulfur Dragon: RELISTED (Crafting) ENDS June 23 2017

Fashion Designer
    Even though I already have this dragon. I'm really glad it was brought back to give a chance for others to obtain it. Good Job S8 for brining it back. Now I really hope they bring the Old Trinket back since I find that one to be visually stunning and I wasn't able to obtain it that time since I just started playing. Anyways, good to see old dragons back.

Rhino Keeper
    350 pieces for 1 dragon? I have since recently 2 evolving temples and probably just about can manage to save enough, but when I had only 1 it was sometimes enough but not always. But this dragon is not special enough for so many pieces.

Already have this one and Flower Power, so it's a bit boring working towards dragons I already have!

Executive Chef
    I think that's why they rolled it out again. I didn't have enough pieces the first time around and I won't **** myself for any dragon so I let it go. I started out this time with about half of the pieces. It would be difficult for many to get that large amount all at once. Good luck with the game

Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    350 pieces for 1 dragon? I have since recently 2 evolving temples and probably just about can manage to save enough, but when I had only 1 it was sometimes enough but not always. But this dragon is not special enough for so many pieces.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zaccy678 View Post
    Already have this one and Flower Power, so it's a bit boring working towards dragons I already have!
    Yea that's been a trend lately and I had most of the event dragons as well. Heck the special final "prize" is daisy, a breedable and for many, easily breedable dragon. It's been very boring for many long time players. I didn't get this particular dragon the first time but it wouldn't have been upsetting to not have a second chance on it. But that's just me. Here's hoping we get some new stuff soon!

Nightclub Owner
    I hope they start putting some old Grand Prize dragons from past Spin Wheels in the mine soon. There are several that I was sad about not getting.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Mine was originally named Sulpherite Dragon, so I thought it was different. It has now been updated to Sulfur Dragon.

How does everyone have pieces from before? I thought the extr as pieces were removed. I can't find them in my storage anymore... :-(

And, yes, I already have a Sulfur Dragon. Was going for the Sulpherite... but it is a duplicate, I don't seem to have previous pieces, and it costs 350 parts...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Fieldslikeb, U should have used the bombs to mine more magma and trade for pink black gems
    That is what I did... just squeaked through. It is evolving now, and then it will be traded. WOO HOO!

Hey, Mods / Designers - any chance of being able to trade the Lotus dragon?

Last time I was so close to get it. So this time around I started with 267 pieces ☺ it's crafting right now!
    I think that re-enlisting old dragons is great. Whenever we work hard towards a dragon and we don't succeed it's more fun getting it later (if you know what I mean)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymieb2 View Post
    Mine was originally named Sulpherite Dragon, so I thought it was different. It has now been updated to Sulfur Dragon.

How does everyone have pieces from before? I thought the extr as pieces were removed. I can't find them in my storage anymore... :-(

And, yes, I already have a Sulfur Dragon. Was going for the Sulpherite... but it is a duplicate, I don't seem to have previous pieces, and it costs 350 parts...
    They changed it so that the parts are hidden when they're not collectible.