Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Restaurant Story Update: August 24, 2016

Fashion Designer
    We need more new appliances in this game. Bakery Story seems to get twice the number of new appliances that Restaurant gets.

This stuff is okay, but we need more appliances, and new recipes on Oven, Grill, Stove, and Drink Machine. I've resorted to cooking mostly random, high-yield recipes because I've mastered all recipes in all appliances, including goal appliances.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree more appliances, Bakery has gotten more than restaurant. i love the greenery, the veggie garden from goals was beautiful, would love to try box but I need a gem sale.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 3squares View Post
    We need more new appliances in this game. Bakery Story seems to get twice the number of new appliances that Restaurant gets.

This stuff is okay, but we need more appliances, and new recipes on Oven, Grill, Stove, and Drink Machine. I've resorted to cooking mostly random, high-yield recipes because I've mastered all recipes in all appliances, including goal appliances.
    Agree, we need more appliances like BS which gets a new one every other update.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12