Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Animals expiring September 6 2016

Executive Chef

Animals expiring September 6 2016

Trick-or Treent, Stuffin Puffin, Aperil Fool and Bansheep are leaving at the end of August.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	56 
Size:	201.5 KB 
ID:	33049

Executive Chef
    And my first reaction is: nooooooooooo!!! I don't have a Stuffin Puffin yet and it's one of my all time favorites. And now there's no time to try for one either because of the Virgo goal line.

The pop up says they are leaving for now so at least we aren't losing them forever.

Rhino Keeper
    I've only been trying to breed a Trick-Or-Treent for about 9 months... In that time I really hoped I would finally breed an Aurora Pegasus too, which is a core/basic game animal that every player should be able to breed. I guess now I will have no reason to keep the Treent Of Life and it's habitat.

Executive Chef
    I hope you still manage to breed Trick-or-Treent before it leaves, sparklegirly! I wouldn't sell Treent in any case. It's a unique creature and there will likely be more tree element animals.

Also best of luck to @ninasidstorm8 for finally breeding a Trick-or-Treent before she leaves!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    I hope you still manage to breed Trick-or-Treent before it leaves, sparklegirly! I wouldn't sell Treent in any case. It's a unique creature and there will likely be more tree element animals.

Also best of luck to @ninasidstorm8 for finally breeding a Trick-or-Treent before she leaves!
    Thanks for the sentiment. I am not sure how eliminating the Tick or Treent makes anything else easier to breed since I have bred every Dark/Nature combination that has been available for breeding (most multiple times) but all 94 attempts at the Trick or Treent have failed. It would be ironic to breed one in the final week.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Thanks for the sentiment. I am not sure how eliminating the Tick or Treent makes anything else easier to breed since I have bred every Dark/Nature combination that has been available for breeding (most multiple times) but all 94 attempts at the Trick or Treent have failed. It would be ironic to breed one in the final week.
    Yes, I don't think Trick-or-Treent is stopping anyone from getting any dark-nature animals because it's so incredibly hard to breed.

Well, at least we get rid of the numerous Aperil Fool fails and Bansheep fails. Removing those two should actually be helpful.

New Resident
    I just have aperil fool breeded and already hatching, lucky

Executive Chef
    i don't have stuffin puffin neither
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    I really wish I had a stuffin puffin.

Quote Originally Posted by sparklegirly View Post
    I've only been trying to breed a Trick-Or-Treent for about 9 months... In that time I really hoped I would finally breed an Aurora Pegasus too, which is a core/basic game animal that every player should be able to breed. I guess now I will have no reason to keep the Treent Of Life and it's habitat.
    Plenty reason to keep it for battles - especially if you haven't been able to breed one! It is the only premium/unique element creature and habitat that can be obtained by expansion alone. Other Treent creatures may come and go, but you cannot get the original and habitat any other way once you sell them.

Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Good luck. Mine came at a very inconvenient time, and I don't remember if it prevented me from some other goal or not.

I'm speculating that these seasonal creatures, most of which are autumn, are being removed so that new seasonal creatures may take their places.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Yes, I don't think Trick-or-Treent is stopping anyone from getting any dark-nature animals because it's so incredibly hard to breed.

Well, at least we get rid of the numerous Aperil Fool fails and Bansheep fails. Removing those two should actually be helpful.
    I will not lament over an inability to breed a troop of Aperil Fools. I had a couple and decided to only keep the baby cuz the big ones are Creepy. I wish I had room for a flock of Bansheep, though.

Rhino Keeper
    Among these retiring animals, I only have Aperil Fool and Bansheep. Actually, one time I had four Bansheeps. I really don't like it so I keep only one now. Even this one I can sell anytime if I need space. I have no much fun with Aperil Fool either. I keep it at low level (around 4) although it's a Super Rare. So overall, I'm not disappointed although I do like Stuffin Puffin and Trick-or-Treent.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast