Thread: Seeing someone else's kingdom instead of my own

Rhino Keeper

Seeing someone else's kingdom instead of my own

Something weird is going on, I had castle story opened on my tablet, I switched to other apps a few times. I reopen dream city and I see that I am 4 levels lower and the bridge is built! I close, reopen, same issue. I check castle story and I now see someone else's kingdom instead of mine! I can edit it and everything!

But both apps are ok on my phone... I don't want to loose my process and I want to be able to play on both my phone and tablet. I close the tablet and restarted, no help.

I will do a few other checks and if it doesn't work, I'll contact storm8. Anyone had this issue before?

Executive Chef
    Woops. That was me. I was verifying some fixes for Dream City on your account. You should be fine now. Please force close and reopen your games.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Woops. That was me. I was verifying some fixes for Dream City on your account. You should be fine now. Please force close and reopen your games.
    Phew! I checked Game Center and then I opened the Bingo app to see if I was still logged in my storm account and saw someone else's account and when I tried to switch to my account, it kept saying that there was an error. I checked again both apps and all is good now!

Thanks for the quick reply here.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by izzyiza View Post
    Phew! I checked Game Center and then I opened the Bingo app to see if I was still logged in my storm account and saw someone else's account and when I tried to switch to my account, it kept saying that there was an error. I checked again both apps and all is good now!

Thanks for the quick reply here.
    Two notes to add:

I didn't spend any of your gems in Castle Story! and I can now see the factories in Deam City

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by izzyiza View Post
    Two notes to add:

I didn't spend any of your gems in Castle Story! and I can now see the factories in Deam City
    Haha! Thanks for not spending my Gems. And YES! I'm glad that the factories (and hopefully the animations) work again!