Page 8 of 79 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales: Forging a Hero - Aug 19, 2016

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wookiee77 View Post
    Wow, amazing dragons! They keep getting better and better!

However it seems there is a trend these last few months of making these increasingly unattainable. This chapter 10 is like they pulled in what everyone has been complaining about and made it worse... Requiring invites on the final chapter AND 8 battles?!? That's ridiculous...
    Did the power that be think abt players at the other side of the earth?
    When reset time is midnight for players, it would be relatively easy to plant one or 2 rounds of apple , and send out request before bed to neighbors, probably can then finish by the time they wake up, n at the same collect from farm for rumstone thing. And then can proceed to battling during daytime?
    For me, reset time is in the middle of afternoon, by currently requirements, probably i can only get all invites by bedtime. Or worst, in tje middle of the night, that might not leave me much time to complete rest of the steps. And becoz of the auto start deadline, it would not allow meto try aligning last day to Sunday.

Nightclub Owner
    I love the final prize dragon so I'll be working hard to finish this, currently crafting Forgefather Dragon, I'll try to keep up as much as I can with a busy weekend and lots of plans in real life
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

WHAT!? I just started mine and realized that my grand prize is white glass and not glasswing!!!

I am placed in the level 15-40 tier coz that's where I was when the event came out, minutes later I became level 41 and I started the timer just now when I am level 42 - but still thrown into the 15-40 tier...... I am not getting glasswing however hard I try.....

Rhino Keeper
    Beautiful dragons. I want them all.

Rhino Keeper
    Super cool Dragons, and we're getting a some more story about the mysterious dark thing in this tale too

But... does anyone think that Glasswings should have been Champion-Gemstone instead of Champion-Rainbow? She's definitely doesn't look rainbow-y enough for me

Banned
    Well 24 hours into this event I still have not started but have been able to breed a love dragon and perduced 66,000 Apple's still not sure if I'm going to do this event yet.

Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    Oops, totally overlooked that post. My bad!
    I already thought it would be a high amount of food because it makes sense - Champion Dragons are not that common. But I already have 400.000 food saved, so I should be fine. But it still hurts to spend so much food to get one dragon
    Well, that's me out before I really begin. I'll go as far as I can and get what I can, but newer players like myself don't really stand a chance. I'm only at level 30 and have less than 5,000 food

Quote Originally Posted by temecee View Post
    It was plant 5 buffbeets for me at level 51
    Same for me at level 30.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by redbullangel View Post
    Well, that's me out before I really begin. I'll go as far as I can and get what I can, but newer players like myself don't really stand a chance. I'm only at level 30 and have less than 5,000 food
    Not sure if you have the coins to plant upgrapes all day but I started this event with about 300 apples

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragosle View Post
    Super cool Dragons, and we're getting a some more story about the mysterious dark thing in this tale too

But... does anyone think that Glasswings should have been Champion-Gemstone instead of Champion-Rainbow? She's definitely doesn't look rainbow-y enough for me
    Yea i think so too, glass look more like gemstone but i like rainbow better. Rainbow hybrid more popular anyway

Page 8 of 79 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast