Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 29697576777879

Thread: Dragon Tales: Forging a Hero - Aug 19, 2016

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nabooKat View Post
    Well I have checked my storage as I was affected and what am I supposed to see. Cos I see nothing new. Thanks. Yes I did say that I was having problems. Thanks
    Try force closing your app and reopening. Sometimes you need to do that when something new goes into storage, don't know why. I did finish on time and still had to close/reopen before I got the splash screen that I had Glasswing. Good luck
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    My account that was affected didn't get anything in storage. How is being affected determined by S8? I shall have to write in but I dread the process and the excuses I so often get.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    My account that was affected didn't get anything in storage. How is being affected determined by S8? I shall have to write in but I dread the process and the excuses I so often get.
    See current bug thread for more information
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1339517

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    If you were not on Chapter 9 or Chapter 10, please contact support@storm8.com.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    Yea...this actually happened before with the previous tale...(on the post it said to raise Adventure dragon to lvl 12 for mid level tier, but on the actual chapter it only requires it to be lvl 10, so yes...I did waste food raising it two levels up for nothing). Anyways, this time I waited for the chapter to start to see what the requirements are instead of going ahead raising it up to level 11 in advance since fooling me once was shame on them, but fooling me twice shame on me.

Either way, it didn't affected me too much since I'm a food and coin horder, I had way more than enough to even calculate in these "mistakes". For future tip, I suggest to gather 350k or more apples even for middle tier players and have at least a million coins on hand for food, habitats, crystal etc. But most importantly, take everything they say with a grain of salt.

Btw, I do appreciate Kooky taking her own time to reply to my post. They should get paid for constantly having to apologize on behalf of Storm8 many fails. :]
    problem is the lower level players are barely making enough to raise them and plant food. the 500 k on noble crystal is what ****ed the deal on this one. was out of coins. Just funny how the post is changed to 11 now when it clearly was 10. Like it was edited by staff not a user. Seems alittle fishy to me.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by topgate44 View Post
    problem is the lower level players are barely making enough to raise them and plant food. the 500 k on noble crystal is what ****ed the deal on this one. was out of coins. Just funny how the post is changed to 11 now when it clearly was 10. Like it was edited by staff not a user. Seems alittle fishy to me.
    Not fishy. These lists are compiled by players like us, they are human too, you know
    Errare humanum est.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by topgate44 View Post
    Just funny how the post is changed to 11 now when it clearly was 10. Like it was edited by staff not a user. Seems alittle fishy to me.
    As I stated in an prior post, I did edit post 1 to correct the information that was incorrectly posted by a member.
    Most forums do not have members offering advance information for games. We are lucky that members take the time to post the chapters in advance for everyone else.
    Sometimes they may post incorrect information, and we try to correct it as soon as we find out that something is wrong.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 29697576777879