Page 76 of 79 FirstFirst ... 26667273747576777879 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales: Forging a Hero - Aug 19, 2016

Farm Supplier
    AAAAAHHHH I just need TWO more donations from neighbors, and I asked for them at midnight last night. How could I screw this up so badly? I planned so well... 😭😩😭😩

Quote Originally Posted by winglvr View Post
    Thanks for the fix. Furnace is crafting and the battles just got easier due to the tournament . I do hope something is done for the players that needed additional quests today before crafting the furnace. They should be given extra time to complete the task at minimum.
    I hope we can get Some extra time for this Too! I had it planned with crafting to be done, on time.. Due to this bug i couldnt craft any if the items i need for furnace till now! And its time to sleep here.. Very disappointed in this event.. What a waste if we don't get extra time.. I guess we'll see how or if the problem will be resolved..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amuletmoon View Post
    AAAAAHHHH I just need TWO more donations from neighbors, and I asked for them at midnight last night. How could I screw this up so badly? I planned so well... ��������
    I invited you if you want to add me and ask.

Farm Supplier
    On 2 of my lower Lv Islands with nearly 15hrs left the Quests for the Tales disappeared from my Quest Post! And my next Act is to Quest so how wonderful not even a chance to finish the Tales! This doesn't seem fair at all.

Farm Supplier
    Yes, I finally finished it. My Glasswing Dragon is in storage until I have a nest ready for it. Good luck all in the rest of this tale.

Fashion Designer
    Finished!

I only have 3 hours left. I am Ch. 7 Act 4 with 14 glass spears. I was hoping to finish Ch. 7 and get the White Glass Dragon. It says to skip is 80 gold. Got behind with the crafting and questing issue plus various commitments.

If I skip, I presume that I would not get the 2nd glass spear that I need. It costs 600 gold for the glass spear. ????

Is there any point in trying? Suggestions would be appreciated. I knew I could not get the final dragon but am so close to getting the 2nd one.

Thanks in advance.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by winglvr View Post
    Thanks for the fix. Furnace is crafting and the battles just got easier due to the tournament . I do hope something is done for the players that needed additional quests today before crafting the furnace. They should be given extra time to complete the task at minimum.
    Many people were put in a bad place. We were told in the bug section that they would get back
    With us on a resolution on lost time. Many people had gold invested and losing it without the last dragon. I'm
    So dissapointed in the entire situation and now the lack of communication.

Executive Chef
    Ok nbrs. Last little bit of time. Hope I get my requests quick and I can speed battle...
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    Many people were put in a bad place. We were told in the bug section that they would get back
    With us on a resolution on lost time. Many people had gold invested and losing it without the last dragon. I'm
    So dissapointed in the entire situation and now the lack of communication.
    I really hope S8 will make the right & fair decision to award Glasswing to All affected by the disappearance of the Quest.& Craft.furnace icons. Many spent gold & lost sleep(wake up 3am! ) just to improve the odds of getting Glasswing. These caretakers
    do deserve Glasswing for the sheer effort they put in to complete the acts & the BUG was not their fault. Glasswing is fair compensation for the stress & sheer disappointment/dispair felt when these caretakers saw their chances decreasing with the countdown timer.
    S8 will actually benefit as it will cost a huge pile of apples to feed Glasswing, Ultra rare.

L15 Glasswing =886,450 apples
    L14=618,950 apples
    L13=441,500
    L12=305k
    L11=200k
    L10=125k

Please make the right decision.Please.