Page 71 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2161676869707172737475 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales: Forging a Hero - Aug 19, 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbadman78 View Post
    And i am also convinced, had to spend gold multiple times for the pos life dragon, lucked out on love dragon and lez be honest who the heck thought it was a great idea to waste boosted breeding during an event we need common dragons? Ridiciously stupid and very upsetting, would have preferred to boost breed for the elusive troll or goblin dragon i still havent gotten and ive been playing almost everyday for 2.5 years. But its not rigged or predetermined at all. Also to further agree with u all i am basically paying at least 50-250 gold for a dragon every single event to get the dragon because lez be honest, if u really play the game as intended we wouldnt have any food saved for these events if were playing as we should and were forced at some point to spend gold to finish! Its bs. These use to be free events to reward daily multiple players and instead we use gold on it instead of saving gold for diamond dragons, extra breeding, nests or the new evolution temple or even dragons that produce gold maps bombs. Such bs and might have to stop playing if team lava doesnt listen to ds community very soon. And btw most games i play when their games are glitches they compensate ALL PLAYERS not just the ones effected however team lava doesnt compensate ANY player effected they just say were sorry, unfrikinbelievablly pathetic practices! And their are ALWAYS glitches in this game, always.
    I would be so VERY GRATEFUL if you wrote to S8 about this. I'm fed up with what your upset about, plus several other things. I wrote to S8. I'm hoping if enough people complain, maybe, just maybe, they will do a complete overhaul of the way they plan out these events. I titled my e-mail "Thinking about quitting." Which is the truth. I've got several neighbors in another S8 game that have already quit, or say they are quitting soon, due to these same type of issues.

Plus, I don't know how everyone else feels, but I'd like a bit of a breather in between goals, to stock up on food, and simply play the game! What does everyone else think? Do you prefer goals/Dragon Tales/Leaderboard, etc., after goal, right in a row, or would you like some time between these events. At least one week, or a bit longer would make me SO happy!

Best wishes!

Rhino Keeper
    Two short arf

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by byteme77 View Post
    Two short arf
    What do you mean?

Rhino Keeper
    Oh wow. I have 17 hours and 23 minutes left on my tales and the quests and crafting are gone from my game. I had glass flowers I wanted to craft still! Not fair! =(

Rhino Keeper
    Yh a week long battle arena with a spin wheel in between these events I think with an old returning dragon half us ain't got , getting tricky juggling this and FFS on 3 accs with a tails now leaderboard on there also

Farm Supplier
    now the info has changed on the beginning of this post to say 11. I printed it out and it clearly said 10.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you wonder full people got all my gifts nows onto the 8 battles arghhhhhh allready on a loosing streak on all accs

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraGSJK View Post
    Plus, I don't know how everyone else feels, but I'd like a bit of a breather in between goals, to stock up on food, and simply play the game! What does everyone else think? Do you prefer goals/Dragon Tales/Leaderboard, etc., after goal, right in a row, or would you like some time between these events. At least one week, or a bit longer would make me SO happy!

Best wishes!
    I would very much like at least one day in between events. I think that some of us are unable to "change gears" between the types of things that we need to do for these events. I'm pretty new to the game so basically everything is new and last time I did very bad things before the tales, like I didn't know that I can start later or that I should stock up food and stuff (if you are active enough you don't need to stock at low levels, it's enough what you can normally produce).

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    I couldn't reply to your message. Thank you so much!! I really appreciate your help!
    Yeah, I had too many stored messages. Happy to help
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    What the hell is going. Why the mighty furnace disappear. How we finish the chapters?
    ID: rado_nik
    lvl 200 in Dragon Story - look for one neighbor to change gold every day
    lvl 198 in Fantasy Forest Story-do not play this buggy game for now