Page 70 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071727374 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales: Forging a Hero - Aug 19, 2016

Farm Supplier
    I, too, need to craft furnice.
    I only need to win 2more battles.
    Can we please hear from S8 or any mods about the missing quests and crafting things.
    Please help soon

Fashion Designer
    Okay, this is really scary.
    I cannot find tales related stufff in my spell shop anymore!!!
    I finally received all the request to proceed to 8 battles.
    I forgot if i have crafted the furnace or not, n thus checked my storage n spell shop. My materials are still there, but checked spell shop in both versions birthday bash, sun& moon. Nothing,!!
    What to do?

Anyone canalso post material require? I am also afraid i havent got enough material from quests. Front page only got total number of special material needed throughout the tales

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Wow, somehow the math has been corrupted maybe too strong a word, fried maybe better! With leaderboard starting tomorrow something has to give and I think it is the late completion of Tales!

I note that I am now receiving donation requests that are 2 days old, I play 4-5 times per day, how does this happen?
    My guess is because some of your neighbors sent more than 20 requests (plus Stormy) in a 24 hour period. The max allowed is 20 (+ 1 from Stormy) per day. So, if they sent out 40 requests, the first 20 would go out right away. The second batch of 20 would go out after midnight Pacific Time (USA) on the 2nd day. Did I word that in a way that makes sense?

Take care and best wishes.

Rhino Keeper
    Need everyone to send neighbour requests or force close reopen there app I'm 3 gifts short on chapter ten on acc byteme77 thanks

Grand Emperor
    This issue has been reported

Hey Everyone. Very sorry to hear about this. This issue has been reported earlier. Let's keep calm and wait for the Community Managers to get online in a few hours (California time) and look into this.

You can post here to report your case so that the CMs can see when they get on. Sorry guys, there's nothing much we can do until we hear from them.

Executive Chef
    I got all my donations in an hour, thank you my awesome neighbors I crafted the furnace yesterday but I hope it gets fixed for everyone quickly

On last step and can't craft furnace. Worked really hard to get this tales finished and am not being allowed to complete it. Just about done with this game. Bad enough they steal gold all the time, but this is going too far.

Rhino Keeper
    Sent req to the two that just added me tys

Rhino Keeper
    This request noncence is the reason I didn't get one of the last tails dragons they seriously need to change this for next tails or open more requests giving or DO something ooooh that's it they want you buy and spend gold thatsssss what it feels like

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    It's currently 3am in S8 land... I'm sure someone will address this issue as soon as they get to work. I'll flag this over too...
    Greetings from other side of the earth.
    By the time they get to work, probably it will be my bed time.
    Without the optionto craft, i cannot really tell if i have enough parts from quest. Oh, wait the special quests are gone too.

>_<