Page 69 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1959656667686970717273 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales: Forging a Hero - Aug 19, 2016

Rhino Keeper
    I have 18 hours left on my timer and I can't craft the white glass dragon. I've tried force closing. It's not even an option any longer as it's missing from my crafting building.

Nightclub Owner
    I did get my donations, thank goodness, but I wonder for how long my outgoing requests for donations is going to prevent me from requesting maps This request 'system' is so freaking broken and glitchy - I don't understand why they can't just either fix it or stop making that a thing to do in this game

ETA: If they want to encourage having neighbors and interacting, then why can't the requirement be "Visit 20 neighbors" and/or "Play with 20 neighbors' dragons" it would be so much more productive and encourage actual interaction between players instead of just hitting an Approved button on our home screen {SMH}
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Farm Supplier
    Man I finished Chapter 9 and if I can not do this last 1 I will be so mad. I had everything finished for 10. The only thing was send out for donations and win 8 battles. Come on guys I still have 18 hours on my timer. What is up.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    I think the best way you can do is to buy food using gems (I think 20 gold = 26,000 apples). But if you don't want to spend gems, perhaps you can try planting upgrapes or rushrooms.
    It's actually 100 gold for 26,000 food. ;( I have six farms I can put rushrooms or upgrades on. Then, I won't have the crops for the eighty items we need, which I have sitting waiting for that task. I'm sure my neighbors will come through, but the eight battles is another problem. I don't do well in battles. That is why I am trying to hold onto the little gold I have to speed up battles. I guess without spending money, it's impossible.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    It's actually 100 gold for 26,000 food. ;( I have six farms I can put rushrooms or upgrades on. Then, I won't have the crops for the eighty items we need, which I have sitting waiting for that task. I'm sure my neighbors will come through, but the eight battles is another problem. I don't do well in battles. That is why I am trying to hold onto the little gold I have to speed up battles. I guess without spending money, it's impossible.
    I just sent you a Private Message that will hopefully help you
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone else experiencing problems today? My tales scroll thing is no longer on my island, the timer is still counting down, and in my craft workshop all my stuff for the tales has disappeared! So I can't craft the last furness. I emailed storm 5 hours ago and not heard anything! I'm on chapter 10, I've got all my requests, got my dragons levelled up, just gathering the last of my crystals and about to start battling! But what's the point if I can't complete?!?!?!?

EDIT - sorry just read the last 3 pages and saw everyone was in same boat! Sadly that has made me feel better!!!
    Last edited by raygill1; 08-30-16 at 06:17 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by athenageez View Post
    The Mighty Furnace is gone from my spell shop too! Why would they let us start the event later and then time everything to be gone and a new event to start before its even over? I have planned everything out down to the minute for this event and now I'm really worried

To make matters worse, I iust had 3 (edit: make that 4) neighbor's give me maps despite my not requesting a single one since the day this event began 😓
    Hope S8 fix the disappearing problems
    or waiver the disappeared acts for all affected. Why do these glitches happen at such a critical time?

The unrequested maps instead of donations is a bug. I monitored my totals of donations & maps during Ch10 and the donation total increased even when the "news" displayed map received. The map total remained the same throughout Ch10.
    I also noticed the "news" display showed some neighbors requested maps which is not logical for Ch10.
    I sent the "maps" anyway as I believe these will be received as donations.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by raygill1 View Post
    Is anyone else experiencing problems today? My tales scroll thing is no longer on my island, the timer is still counting down, and in my craft workshop all my stuff for the tales has disappeared! So I can't craft the last furness. I emailed storm 5 hours ago and not heard anything! I'm on chapter 10, I've got all my requests, got my dragons levelled up, just gathering the last of my crystals and about to start battling! But what's the point if I can't complete?!?!?!?
    I can't make anything tales-related in my spell shop either but my timer is still counting down. There is nothing tales-related at the questing outpost either. I have all needed materials to make the furnace but was waiting to do so until about halfway through my battles.

NOTE TO SELF--- don't do that again... make item night before and let it wastefully sit in shop even if you like the other decor and want to spend your time making it, DON'T. This is a TL game. DON'T.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I just sent you a Private Message that will hopefully help you

I couldn't reply to your message. Thank you so much!! I really appreciate your help!

Farm Supplier
    Yes I finished chapter 9 yesterday and now it is in chapter 9. I had the furnace in my crafting area and that is gone.