Page 65 of 79 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales: Forging a Hero - Aug 19, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by nabooKat View Post
    I cannot complete either as my quests have gone too. What the heck is going on??? It's hard enough as it is without everything disappearing a day early!!!!
    Same here! I spent at least 200 gold thus far to keep up with the quests, but now the final taks have been removed from the spell shop. The timer still says 21:59 remaining, too. What's up?! I want a refund.

Hi all,

Am experiencing similar issues and have sent email to Team Lava Support. DT was delayed, but as soon as I manage to speed through what I thought would be Chapter 9, the Quest to Complete Sturdy Steel had been removed. Other issues are no more crafting for the Dragon Tales (DT) features as well.

Thought to use gold to complete, but thinking twice about it as lacking in gold sufficient to complete. Hope Team Lava/ Storm 8 rectifies this matter soon as have to complete the various Acts in Chapter 10 that seems rather unknown what the outcome will be like.

Chapter 10 has timing, planting fireapples (when I have 2 slots for 20hr crops being used for the Glass Spears (wondering if that exists when Quests & Crafts have been removed). Collecting Donations, my neighbours are awesome, but different timezones, tricky. Battling, 50/50. it could be one time KO or repeat a round. Then, there's crafting, its removed, thus unable to craft.

Computed the amount of gold to complete, incomprehensible, don't have it.

Sorry to those who read this, quite the vent and was really hoping to complete DT for Glasswing.

Help!
    Despite my event clock telling me I still have over 21 hours to complete day 10, the option to craft a mighty furnace has already disappeared from my Spell Shop, so I will be unable to complete...
    Why would S8 do this - and after all the effort (and gold spent) trying to complete this quest??.

New Resident
    I cant craft the Dragon anvil in the spell shop and got just 20 Hours left to just geht the Second Dragon. This Events got to hard to Do 😞 Please help about this Bug. Kr Diadera

Rhino Keeper
    Same here.. The tales things have disappeared from quest and spell shop.. How are we supposed to complete the tales?? Can someone from S8 reply to this issue??

Rhino Keeper
    WHAAAAAAT??????

This game is really pushing the limits of my dragon love.

I so wanted the pretty dragon.

😭

The event should be extended and if not, any gold spent to this task should be refunded and we all be given the final dragon as a "sorry for making your lives a misery" gift. Yes!

Banned
    Wow, somehow the math has been corrupted maybe too strong a word, fried maybe better! With leaderboard starting tomorrow something has to give and I think it is the late completion of Tales!

I note that I am now receiving donation requests that are 2 days old, I play 4-5 times per day, how does this happen?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    It's currently 3am in S8 land... I'm sure someone will address this issue as soon as they get to work. I'll flag this over too...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Wow, somehow the math has been corrupted maybe too strong a word, fried maybe better! With leaderboard starting tomorrow something has to give and I think it is the late completion of Tales!

I note that I am now receiving donation requests that are 2 days old, I play 4-5 times per day, how does this happen?
    Random, the days old requests are easy to explain. Players can only receive 20 items a day. When they ask all their neighbours (let's say 60 neighbours) the 40 surplus to day one limit of 20 receive the requests on the second and third day. The time of the day is, from my experience, driven by the time of the initial request: if you request at reset, the 24 hours will start again at the time the next day. If you request in the middle of the DT day, then that is the time new requests will come in. At least that's how it seems to work for me.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by nyrrem View Post
    WHAAAAAAT??????

This game is really pushing the limits of my dragon love.

I so wanted the pretty dragon.

��

The event should be extended and if not, any gold spent to this task should be refunded and we all be given the final dragon as a "sorry for making your lives a misery" gift. Yes!
    I absolutely agree ! I play other games and I get an refund/ present as a "Sorry" for example for every maintenance... I think thats a good idea!