Page 63 of 79 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales: Forging a Hero - Aug 19, 2016

Host(ess)
    My Chapter 10 just started at 12:00am PDT and all of a sudden the Mighty Furnace disappeared from my Spell Shop. It looks like all the crafts related to this event are gone. How am I supposed to finish the event if the crafts disappeared? Has this happened to anyone else?

Update - Looks like this happened to others too as I was posting. Storm8 - please help!

Fashion Designer
    Try clicking on the icon at the right side of the screen - the one with the timer. On my baby account I needed to raise White Glass to level 11 but all dragons are showing a max level of 10. Not even possible to feed ... got up at 3am for this. Hope we get an extension.

ETA - duh! didn't have Nobel Crystal yet!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	17 
Size:	382.8 KB 
ID:	33235  
    Last edited by sipland; 08-30-16 at 12:48 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sipland View Post
    Try clicking on the icon at the right side of the screen. On my baby account I needed to raise White Glass to level 11 but all dragons are showing a max level of 10. Not even possible to feed ... got up at 3am for this. Hope we get an extension.
    Have you purchased a Noble Crystal? It's what allows you to evolve dragons to level 15.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Em_storm View Post
    Have you purchased a Noble Crystal? It's what allows you to evolve dragons to level 15.
    Ahhhh ! Thanks so much, forgot all about that!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sipland View Post
    Ahhhh ! Thanks so much, forgot all about that!
    No problem! It's under Buildings in the Market.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Snackycakes25 View Post
    My Chapter 10 just started at 12:00am PDT and all of a sudden the Mighty Furnace disappeared from my Spell Shop. It looks like all the crafts related to this event are gone. How am I supposed to finish the event if the crafts disappeared? Has this happened to anyone else?

Update - Looks like this happened to others too as I was posting. Storm8 - please help!
    This also happened to me. Just went to craft the furnace & it's gone from my Spell Shop. I hope to god they fix this in time for us to finish.

Executive Chef

It's still like that - no mighty furnace or anything else to do with this quest !

Quote Originally Posted by trauma46 View Post
    It's still like that - no mighty furnace or anything else to do with this quest !

Same thing happened to me. I closed out of the game and went back in and all the event items reappeared.

Rhino Keeper

Um what is going on? Timer says 23 hours but all the crafting and now joirneys for this are gone! I hard closed and reinstalled and they still weren't there...irritated because I had to use gold to skip through...seriously considering quiting this game. Lately it seems these tasks require gold unless you can play them 24/7.

Rhino Keeper

i'm in the same vote... notified storm8 asap