Page 60 of 79 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales: Forging a Hero - Aug 19, 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ARosesSweetCafe View Post
    My tales does not end for another day yet, I speed up ch 10 because I knew it would take me awhile to get all those donations as I don't have many active neighbors anymore....still need 3. I think I will make it even if I have to reask tomorrow, that's why I spent the gold.
    I'm a daily player. I have health issues, so don't always visit daily, but I check for requests & trade gold daily. I tried to add you to help you out, but it wouldn't go through. Feel free to add me. LauraGSJK.

Does anyone know if we can craft the furnace in advance? I hope so, because I already did, & put it in storage. If not, I better scramble fast! Since the goal said "have," I figured I was OK to do it the way I did. Hope I didn't make a stupid mistake!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 9krm View Post
    I did and left it in storage, and it was fine.
    Thank you so much, 9krm! Apparently I was writing that same question while you had just answered it. Thx again! Take care.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    This is a really good plan! I'll plant 4 - 20 hour crops today and do 3 fireapples at a time tomorrow. Sounds like it'll only take an hour to finish both chapters as opposed to all day long to collect 80 pieces on top of 8 battle wins (!!!!).

It's funny because today's chapter acts were so easy for me to finish as I had things pre-ordered (so to speak) I finished Chapter 9 in about 1 minute (literally). Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day
    Why are you planting 4 20hr crops when you only need 80 glass whatevers? All you need to plant is 2 20hrs crops then you only have to speed 1 Fireapple or wait 1hr.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieGrass View Post
    If you haven't planned ahead and have two of the 20 hour crops waiting, you might try this: hold harvesting the 6 Fireapples you planted in Ch 10 until after receiving the 15 donations, then the Fireapples will give you 12 "glass spears." Then, assuming you have 7 farms, plant all 5 hour crops, which will give you 70 more "glass spears" when you harvest them, therefore you will have 82 total. If you have 7 farms, you can start the 5 hour crop on the 7th farm, while the other 6 have Fireapples growing.

This is what I did and it meant waiting a little over 5 hours before I could start my battles, but it's better than having to wait longer. Also I received my donations in under 2 hours so my finished Fireapples didn't sit waiting a long time to harvest.
    How bad was your battling? I am wondering if I should spend the 50gold to start early.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by 1985Leonie View Post
    I did everything right, I had luck with no breeding fails with much breeding times, I always save 600.000 - 700.000 food (astronomic), I planned everything well, I have done all tasks very fluent.

And at the end, I was nevertheless forced to spend 50 Gold for beginning the 10th chapter early, to have a chance to win the tales, because without it, the last day is impossible!
    8 battles, wtf???

Maybe there are also people who sleep at night and go work at the day and we don't need only one try for every battle, but yes I know, this game is only for housewives or unenployers and even THEIR DAY HAS ONLY 24 HOURS!

It so sucks, what the hell does TL think of kidding us this way???
    How bad was your battling? I am trying to decide if I should spend the 50gold to start early. But I am behind as I forgot to plant my 20hr crops until 2hrs ago! So I will have to use 20 just to speed thoes tomorrow.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Daenerys66 View Post
    How bad was your battling? I am trying to decide if I should spend the 50gold to start early. But I am behind as I forgot to plant my 20hr crops until 2hrs ago! So I will have to use 20 just to speed thoes tomorrow.
    I would recommend starting early. All I have to do today was my 8 battles. I started at 6am. It is now 6pm and I'm still not done. Most rounds were easy but I have 5 or 6 losses to snow angel. (I've sped a few rounds) there is still lots of time so I'm not getting worried yet. But if I didn't start early I would not have a chance

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by savage_mel View Post
    I would recommend starting early. All I have to do today was my 8 battles. I started at 6am. It is now 6pm and I'm still not done. Most rounds were easy but I have 5 or 6 losses to snow angel. (I've sped a few rounds) there is still lots of time so I'm not getting worried yet. But if I didn't start early I would not have a chance
    Thanks. I messed up and forgotto plant my 20hrs this morning so I think I will start early and do 1hr & 5hrs overnight on my 5 farms left so I'll have all 40 in morning otherwise I'll have to speed thoes too. Thanks again, GoodLuck!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraGSJK View Post
    Thank you so much, 9krm! Apparently I was writing that same question while you had just answered it. Thx again! Take care.
    You're welcome.
    Android
    Level 167 DS

I spent 50 gold to start the last chapter early. I just sent requests for donations (I haven't had issues getting neighbor requested items in the past) and hopefully I'll get them all overnight so then all I'll have to do tomorrow is collect the spears (I have 2 20 crops planted since this morning and will have the rest be 5 hour crops & all will be ready to harvest in the morning) and do the 8 battles. I also have all parts needed for the furnace and I'll craft that overnight as well. I hope the 8 battles will go smoothly.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Daenerys66 View Post
    Thanks. I messed up and forgotto plant my 20hrs this morning so I think I will start early and do 1hr & 5hrs overnight on my 5 farms left so I'll have all 40 in morning otherwise I'll have to speed thoes too. Thanks again, GoodLuck!
    Thanks! I finally did it! White Glass saved the day and sent snow angel away. My furnace thing had been waiting patiently in my craft shop all day so Glass Wing is sitting in the nest now! I forgot to plant early too so i did 1hr & 5hrs too and it worked out. Good luck to you!