Page 57 of 79 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales: Forging a Hero - Aug 19, 2016

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by calicokittennope View Post
    Restarting my game doesn't unlock the issue of having pre-crafted/pre-hatched Forgefather. Even rebooting device/restarting game. Still stuck on 3/3 as if I never crafted him. Since I cannot craft another and he's clearly standing there on the rock, I sent in a support ticket. I even leveled him up once more in case that'd set dragon momma to notice but nope. She skipped whatever step 2 was for me since I'd done it, but not step 3 bleh.

I've tried two devices just in case. Since my main gaming one lost all battery power so it's been charging all afternoon to get enough power to even load up let alone run a game. Finally got into it and nope, same issue.

Game still works fine otherwise with farming and battles and quests (except this one lol), I just can't go further. I get the option to pay 20g to skip. So maybe it's an android issue but might want to wait till she specifically asks. I don't know.

I thought it was just me doing something wrong until I saw miksdee's posting too with same issue.
    I am sure this has been resolved by now, but I am just wading through the thread.

There are lots of ways to pre-do something, but I went back to the first page and looked... you can't pre-craft Forgefather because you can't craft him until you have both parts, and the next step after getting the second part - is to craft him. Once crafted, the directions let you raise him as high as you want, whenever you want, in this tale. I took mine to level 14 after hatching him. Must have been a glitch. That is awful... Hope you were able to recover and make it to the end!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 1985Leonie View Post
    And exactly this is the reason for the firapples task. Because until now, we could all plan the harvesting and made everyone 20 hours or 8 hours. So they stopped this possibility by the firapple task.
    Good point, however, Fireapples is only a 1 hour crop, so one could plant only 3 at a time and then in an hour plant 3 more to satisfy the " plant 6 " task. That would free up the other 4 farms for other crops, even 20 hour crops, if planned a day ahead. I've done this before when I've had other farms occupied with other crops. I couldn't plan ahead here because I needed a constant supply of high yield crops like rushrooms and diamondates to feed these hungry dragons!

Fashion Designer
    A HUGE thank you to everyone who posted the chapters and acts for the Tale! Couldn't have finished without you!

Glasswing is on my nest - WOO HOO! ! !

I spent a total of 303 gold during the Tale.
    - 250 for the gorgeous habitat
    - 3 to make one of the timings more convenient (breeding /evolving, I don't remember)
    - 50 to start the last chapter early. I would probably have been okay / spent less gold by speeding up the battle arena, but I REALLY wanted the final dragon, and tried everything I could to be successful - including skipping the tournament until the battles counted towards the eight I needed to win on the last day. Five of my eight were tournament battles, but then the timer ran out. ;-)

Thank you!
    Jaymie :-)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Congrats! Yes, it completely depends on how quick you get the donations and how tough the battles are.

Congrats on finishing! I decided to battle the tournament out of the way first so that the battles would be easier (usually I get stuck on at least a couple of rounds in a tourney) but the tournament was easy this time so now I'm hoping the normal battles won't be too hard tomorrow. At least they are much cheaper to ultimate if need be.
    I don't like the regular battles cause they tend to be rather random, sometimes they even give a crazy high level champion dragons for me, so I like the tournaments better because I know what the opponents will be
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieGrass View Post
    Good point, however, Fireapples is only a 1 hour crop, so one could plant only 3 at a time and then in an hour plant 3 more to satisfy the " plant 6 " task. That would free up the other 4 farms for other crops, even 20 hour crops, if planned a day ahead. I've done this before when I've had other farms occupied with other crops. I couldn't plan ahead here because I needed a constant supply of high yield crops like rushrooms and diamondates to feed these hungry dragons!
    This is a really good plan! I'll plant 4 - 20 hour crops today and do 3 fireapples at a time tomorrow. Sounds like it'll only take an hour to finish both chapters as opposed to all day long to collect 80 pieces on top of 8 battle wins (!!!!).

It's funny because today's chapter acts were so easy for me to finish as I had things pre-ordered (so to speak) I finished Chapter 9 in about 1 minute (literally). Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    This is a really good plan! I'll plant 4 - 20 hour crops today and do 3 fireapples at a time tomorrow. Sounds like it'll only take an hour to finish both chapters as opposed to all day long to collect 80 pieces on top of 8 battle wins (!!!!).

It's funny because today's chapter acts were so easy for me to finish as I had things pre-ordered (so to speak) I finished Chapter 9 in about 1 minute (literally). Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day
    The very best of luck to you tomorrow, going to be very tight but hope you win through ok
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Rhino Keeper
    My question is do I spend 225 gold on skipping getting the White Glass dragon to level 11? I haven't got a Rainbow dragon, and would love to have this one but I recently got a Champion (hence my lack of food - I've been trying to get him to a decent level) so am wondering whether this dragon adds much. I often see in the battles that people use a rainbow sentinel dragon, so maybe this dragon is worth spending so much gold.

Farm Supplier
    I give up. I suck at the battling. It is proving to be the death of me, and all my dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post

I planted 2 20 hour crops the day before then 5 firapples. I sped one up and immediately planted another. It was only 2 golds, but definitely worth it. GL with 10!

I see we have a new leaderboard that is going to overlap my tales event. They certainly don't want to give us any recooperation time! I was disappointed that there was no thread for the tournament, I could have used the help.