Page 56 of 79 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales: Forging a Hero - Aug 19, 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Need to feed my white glass to 13 omg this is nasty without the mine open to dynamite for food need to go from 12 to 13 still

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mutley00 View Post
    Hi, I too decided to start day 10 early seeing as there is so much to do in one day!
    How many hours farming is needed to get the 80 glass spears?
    40hrs, so 2 farms of 20hrs covers it.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, just sent you an invite!
    ID is Mutley00 My islands are Muttley'sDSquad.

Good luck with Glasswing - she's a cracker - and should be even more useful in battle than 'Raymondo' my trusty Rainbow Sentinal!

Rhino Keeper
    Many thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    I play several games, and have been playing numerous times in the last 24 hours. What gives me the S---S is that I am still getting requests that are 20 hours old! Please people do not request maps during the Tale events as they seem to dribble in over a Tales event, have had numerous neighbours requesting maps, hopefully they are not participating in the Tales. I don't know why this is still happening!

I actually found players in my time zone and asked the question of them, would they be playing at a certain time after reset, I had my donations within 15 minutes, so maybe this could be a statergy for others to use!

Hope this is helpful for future events!
    Those that started on day 1 will have finished. I got my donations and then requested maps straight after, tonight.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, I too decided to start day 10 early seeing as there is so much to do in one day!
    If you haven't planned ahead and have two of the 20 hour crops waiting, you might try this: hold harvesting the 6 Fireapples you planted in Ch 10 until after receiving the 15 donations, then the Fireapples will give you 12 "glass spears." Then, assuming you have 7 farms, plant all 5 hour crops, which will give you 70 more "glass spears" when you harvest them, therefore you will have 82 total. If you have 7 farms, you can start the 5 hour crop on the 7th farm, while the other 6 have Fireapples growing.

This is what I did and it meant waiting a little over 5 hours before I could start my battles, but it's better than having to wait longer. Also I received my donations in under 2 hours so my finished Fireapples didn't sit waiting a long time to harvest.
    Last edited by PrairieGrass; 08-29-16 at 06:30 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonflyRocket View Post
    40hrs, so 2 farms of 20hrs covers it.
    Just keep in mind that a few steps before collecting Glass Spears from farming is planting 6 Fireapples
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Angry

I did everything right, I had luck with no breeding fails with much breeding times, I always save 600.000 - 700.000 food (astronomic), I planned everything well, I have done all tasks very fluent.

And at the end, I was nevertheless forced to spend 50 Gold for beginning the 10th chapter early, to have a chance to win the tales, because without it, the last day is impossible!
    8 battles, wtf???

Maybe there are also people who sleep at night and go work at the day and we don't need only one try for every battle, but yes I know, this game is only for housewives or unenployers and even THEIR DAY HAS ONLY 24 HOURS!

It so sucks, what the hell does TL think of kidding us this way???

Executive Chef
    Done! Glasswing egg sits prettily on the nest! So glad to get a rainbow champion!

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Just keep in mind that a few steps before collecting Glass Spears from farming is planting 6 Fireapples
    And exactly this is the reason for the firapples task. Because until now, we could all plan the harvesting and made everyone 20 hours or 8 hours. So they stopped this possibility by the firapple task.