Page 54 of 79 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales: Forging a Hero - Aug 19, 2016

So here's a question that has been bothering me: I read that we can only RECEIVE a certain number of items per day, but I thought I remembered at one point reading that we could only request help from 20 neighbors per day, or that only 20 of those requests would actually be sent out on any given day. So, I'm wondering what the best strategy for getting all of the donations is. Should I request Donations from ALL of my neighbors, or should I pick the 20 most likely to respond and only choose them when prompted? Any insight people have into how this part of the game works would be appreciated.

Executive Chef
    This is annoying. There's never enough time for me to complete these quests. I need about 1-2 more weeks to finish this, even if I did use gold to speed up apple farms etc. This is no fun never being able to complete goals and I really like this one

The breeding during these events has to be rigged. I've been trying to breed a common Love dragon for days now. The result?? My nests are full of rare Laserlight and Virtue dragons. How is it that we get tons of commons during non-event days, but as soon as we NEED a common Love dragon, I only get 15hr or 33hr rares? Must I spend gold? Lame...

Fashion Designer
    So... at reset, I lost the ability to purchase Guardian Angel, and the dragons at the marketplace were no longer sorted by what I do and don't have - they are just mixed together and sorted by coin / gold value.

Please fix this!

Quote Originally Posted by caseypdx1 View Post
    The breeding during these events has to be rigged. I've been trying to breed a common Love dragon for days now. The result?? My nests are full of rare Laserlight and Virtue dragons. How is it that we get tons of commons during non-event days, but as soon as we NEED a common Love dragon, I only get 15hr or 33hr rares? Must I spend gold? Lame...
    Sorry about the long fails. This is from post #10, hope it helps.
    TIPS :

For Love dragon, you can use these combos :
    Olympus-Love or Olympus-Laserlight with 3 outcomes : 5h (Love dragon), 7h (Olympus), 15h (Laserlight dragon)
    or
    Virtue-Fire with 4 outcomes : 5h (Love or Kitsune), 15h (Laserlight dragon), 25h (Justice dragon)

Executive Chef
    I am on chapter nine and only just noticed the next chapter needs neighbour requests plus eight battle wins. LOLOL. After the previous tales when I lost gold because of the neighbour requests that didn't come through, this only proves that S8 doesn't care what players think. I might finish on my main account that has quite a few video rewards per day, but maybe not the other accounts.

My IDs: sparklesp, freesiawoods, dragonie, freesiaasus

Fashion Designer
    I was also stuck on love dragon. Breeding white with red and so I got two times virtue! 33 hrs! I get my white glass dragon but got no time to finish this to the end.

Executive Chef
    Got my donations in one hour! Thank you once again, wonderful neighbors! I sent the request to all my neighbors like I always do. Glad that part is over now! Watched the videos to speed up battles so now I have 5 more battles to go today. This should be very doable without spending more gold! (I sped up 3 sets of Firapples for 6 gold and that's all I've spent on the event.)

Executive Chef
    Wow! At one point during the Tales I had over 300,000 apples. I just fed White Glass to level 13 and I now have 11,000 apples. I haven't been able to keep up my daily food production the last few days and it shows - big time! Better concentrate! My food stocks haven't been this low for months!

Does anyone else have the problem, that you received over 15 donations BUT THEY DON'T COUNT???