Page 51 of 79 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales: Forging a Hero - Aug 19, 2016

Rhino Keeper
    For those who have finished: how much food does it take to get White Glass from level 10 to 13? I only have 150000 food left and want to make sure I have enough. White glass is evolving now. Thanks!

I was rushing through and didn't pay too much attention. it was 35.000 from 12 to 13 and I think 30.000 from 11 to level 12.

Quote Originally Posted by Eenie1 View Post
    Yes, I got the same nasty surprise! Have all mid level players had to raise white glass to level 11?
    I am in the same boat, so welcome aboard. I used 50 gold to speed up chapter 10 to allow enough time to complete my task. I had already raised my WG to 10.Now I have to raise WG to 11????? It has to be a mistake, however many players have stated the same thing happened to them and there has been no response from S8. I have another DS where I am lv 195 and have played every DT. I don't remember ever having to raise the second dragon higher than the first. I will need another 30,000 apples that I don't have to accomplish this, or spend 120 gold to skip. I already spent 50 gold to start chapter early, so that will make ch 10 cost 170 gold just to get started. WUWT? I simply don't have or want to spend all day planting upgrades every 10 min. It will take me 9 hrs of constant planting to get what I need. Not happy!

Executive Chef
    Super me now still missing 2 Donations and skipping costs about 70 gold . So I can how it looks this Dragon Tales how many do not finish before again . The 10th chapter is too heavy , I am very sad because I will not get the rainbow / Champion .

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yeelela View Post
    I was rushing through and didn't pay too much attention. it was 35.000 from 12 to 13 and I think 30.000 from 11 to level 12.
    Thanks!
    Android
    Level 167 DS

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    For over 5 hours I wait on parts of my neighbors . How should I ask the complete chapter get, collect and 8 Battle Arena battles . helpless

Attachment 33213
    Add people as neighbors and send more requests. That's what I did. Then try doing a force restart. I looked at the news section and it said a neighbor had sent me a donation but my count hadnr changed. So I did a force restart and a couple minutes later it said I'd gotten the 15 donations.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    Add people as neighbors and send more requests. That's what I did. Then try doing a force restart. I looked at the news section and it said a neighbor had sent me a donation but my count hadnr changed. So I did a force restart and a couple minutes later it said I'd gotten the 15 donations.
    I have over 200 friends and have sent out so many requests and only 13 get back .
    Need 10 hours and 16 minutes and I still hang about your question neighbors firmly.

Banned
    I have over 200 friends and have sent out so many requests and only 13 get back .
    Need 10 hours and 16 minutes and I still hang about your question neighbors firmly.
    Did you receive any maps today as this will effect how many donations you get?

Executive Chef
    Done.Glasswing on the nest.it was a long day.
    I dident sent any maps requests for 13 day now,and I recived one today from neib that I asc for donation...????...dont know what was that.anyway got them in really fast time,thanx to my great friends.
    Very happy to get a dragon....but more happy to have allmost 2 days off the battels

Rhino Keeper
    Yes it is odd I have nly received a handful of donation requests and I always respond to all. One request for maps that I got today said 4 days ago.

Add me missourijan I am active and seeking one person to exchange gold daily