Page 49 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales: Forging a Hero - Aug 19, 2016

I am level 55 requirements clearly state I level 10 to raise white glass to 10. I get there and it wants white glass to be 11. I am out of food and wot buy anymore.

why did the requirements change?

Fashion Designer
    All done and the Glasswing is sitting on the nest. !!
    Thank you everyone for all the info posted here as it is a huge help.
    Best of luck for all those still trying. Hope the Glasswing comes to your island too.

Rhino Keeper
    Finally caught up to Ch 8 on my 8th day yesterday, after being a day behind due to the battles in Chapters 4, 5 and 6. My Chapter 6 battles coincided with the start of the tournament since I was a day behind, so that helped. Breezed through Chapter 9 today and paid the 50 gold (ouch) to start Ch 10 early today as donations should be easier to receive on the weekend when less people are working and able to play more. So after spending gold, I am committed to finishing the Tales, after having a discouraging start. Only 8 difficult battles remain and I can choose to finish the tourney today to get 7 of them or wait until tomorrow and get random dragons to battle which can be just as hard as tournament dragons.

I admire all of you who persevered and finished (especially without spending any gold)! This was the most difficult tales yet with all the battles and crafting the first two dragons.
    Good luck to all still battling through all the chapters and steps!

For those of you needing more food, don't forget to go to your mines where you can get from 50 to 1000 apples. I used up all my dynamite and bombs and probably got about 30,000 apples this way.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieGrass View Post

For those of you needing more food, don't forget to go to your mines where you can get from 50 to 1000 apples. I used up all my dynamite and bombs and probably got about 30,000 apples this way.
    What I have noticed in the mines is that the dragon egg side ... Where. You get sulphurite for sulphur dragon... It has given me only food and sulphurite. No coins. ... So that is also a good coincidence.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Thank you
    Passera, it's 2 per hour not 3.

Farm Supplier
    Sorry to my neighbours waiting on donations but the game is messing with us.
    Just went in and I had 2 requests, one 6mins and one 2hrs old.

I have been in and out of the game at least 5-6 times over the last 2hrs, how come their request didn't show earlier?

Rhino Keeper
    This is really hard. Trying to farm up food fast enough to feed Rivets to 10. Just need 2 more feedings I think but I don't think I'll make it seeing as how then I also have to hope people reply to donation requests too. Yeah not feeling so hopeful about that lol. He needs to go on a diet.
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonflyRocket View Post
    Sorry to my neighbours waiting on donations but the game is messing with us.
    Just went in and I had 2 requests, one 6mins and one 2hrs old.

I have been in and out of the game at least 5-6 times over the last 2hrs, how come their request didn't show earlier?
    I have this happen on other days too unrelated to this event, just with people wanting maps and such. I'll log out fully a couple times and then later in the day find there are 6+ hour old requests and they weren't there at all before!
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Congrats to everyone who has finished/finishes today! I'm done with chapter 9 and will tackle chapter 10 tomorrow. Kind of tempted to start it early, but I won't. I want to see if it's possible to complete day 10 in just one day.
    It is, but tournament helped me since I know what my opponents will be, otherwise the battles can be quite difficult
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    O MG the info is wrong! White Glass to lvl 11 not 10 for lvl <90! Thats 30K more food than anticipated!