Page 47 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales: Forging a Hero - Aug 19, 2016

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Spent the 50 gold to speed up seven hours later and still waiting on four more neighbors I have a 20 hour crop ready to harvest planted 3 farms with 8 hour crops since it is almost bedtime I also have 3 5 hour diamond dates planted can anybody tell me if that will get me at least close to the 80 spears needed from planting?
    You get two spears per hour so with all dates planted which is what I did you would be short ten. I then planed a found if rush rooms to finish. Al, crops workout the same now. So if you do pears which are 8 hours you will get 16 for each one and forty for every 20 hour. In my opinion it's not really worth interrupting your normal planting routine. Ie I normally plant dates at night, and usually rush rooms the first hour or two in the morning while I wake up before I switch to grapes if I plan on doing them.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Rhino Keeper
    I highly recommend keeping a stock of food to be ready for tales, depending on your level.

Personally I never go below 500k between tales. Yes it takes a while to build up the stock, but once you get there it is just the new base level. After a tale no feeding before I am back to 500 k

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SupermassiveDragon View Post
    It is, but that isn't the issue here.

All the past events have required level 10 max for the 41-90 bracket; all the info for this event indicated a level 10 max. I planned for getting to level 10 max. I didn't plan to have to get another 30k food because from all indications I shouldn't of needed to.

As it stands now, all the planning and work I put in is all for naught because of this. I can't get the 30k food in time. I could of if I knew they would just randomly change it to 11 with no precedent.

I just am hoping it's a bug at this point.
    Same here, don't have enough food nor the noble crystal . I was shocked! But I doubt it's a bug, I mean for all of us the same bug???
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	138.9 KB 
ID:	33182

Quote Originally Posted by Leana47 View Post
    Same here, don't have enough food nor the noble crystal . I was shocked! But I doubt it's a bug, I mean for all of us the same bug???
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	138.9 KB 
ID:	33182
    If it is a bug, it effecting everyone wouldn't be too crazy.

I feel like it's not a bug but I really hope it is.

If I can manage to beat Spartan without using gold I might just use gold and skip the level 11 and hope for the best.

I put so much into this event and having it all mean nothing just because of misinformation that came to light after it was too late really sucks.

Banned
    Have just finished, thanks to Kiwi Isles wonderful neighbours and I actually bred a Neon, think I'm more excited about breeding a new dragon! Wish all who are still continuing the best,

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SupermassiveDragon View Post
    If it is a bug, it effecting everyone wouldn't be too crazy.

I feel like it's not a bug but I really hope it is.

If I can manage to beat Spartan without using gold I might just use gold and skip the level 11 and hope for the best.

I put so much into this event and having it all mean nothing just because of misinformation that came to light after it was too late really sucks.
    Pretty much :\ I'd been stockpiling for over a month and had just enough to get both Forgefather and White Glass to 10, and I kept checking every source I could find for the 41-90 level tasks to make sure I could, this is the first Tales grand prize I actually wanted to work for...

I hold out a faint hope it's a bug though, since the Aladdin event actually had something like this for me (I think it was get Aladdin to like... level 10 instead of 7 or 8?) and I still got the Sultana somehow... but the more time passes, the less likely it can be finished either way.

Fashion Designer
    I am fighting my 6th battle for the tales and it is my 12h in the tournament( the dreaded Spartan). Have already lost twice to it with my lvl 10 Infinity and lvl14 Forgefather . But still have about 20 hrs to do the last 3 battles . So hopefully will be able to do them in time. And also get closer to getting the Guardian
    Last edited by 31aug2002; 08-28-16 at 02:35 AM. Reason: Error

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by snowyglowy View Post
    Attachment 33180

Omg I'm out of food now please let me know how much food I need to get lvl 13 ?
    147500 apples.

Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Dear S8, Could you please start using the 'Special' tab in the crafting hut for event items? That would make it much easier to see what special, temporary items are involved in each new event, and make it faster and more convenient to check on how many materials we need to collect to craft these items. Thanks!
    Yes, please. If you can do it in the quest outpost, why not in the spell shop?

Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Spent the 50 gold to speed up seven hours later and still waiting on four more neighbors I have a 20 hour crop ready to harvest planted 3 farms with 8 hour crops since it is almost bedtime I also have 3 5 hour diamond dates planted can anybody tell me if that will get me at least close to the 80 spears needed from planting?
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Passera, I think it is 2-3 spears per hour per crop. So 3x5 hour crops should give you around 35-40 spears, and 3x8 hour crops should give you around 55-60. So you should be fine.
    It's like Simdiva said, it's now exactly two items per hour per crop, they even lowered that amount too In your case the 20 and 8 hour crops are enough (40+3*16=88 spears)

Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Have just finished, thanks to Kiwi Isles wonderful neighbours and I actually bred a Neon, think I'm more excited about breeding a new dragon! Wish all who are still continuing the best,
    Congrats, especially on Neon! It's one of my favorite breeding dragons because of all split-of colors. Together with Diamond Prism he's been giving me a lot of new dragons

As for me, instead of spending 50 gold starting chapter 10 early, I spent 38 on speed battling in the Guardian Angel tournament to finish that before chapter 10 battles.
    Forgot to plant 2 scalypears yesterday, so planted 5 eliteleeks over night. Used 8 gold to speed up 4 firapples, with scalypears that would have been 2 gold.
    Donations came in within 45 minutes (Thank you all ), 1st battle won, now waiting for second. I should be able to finish these tales without spending more gold today.

Farm Supplier
    After two virtues in a row then a laser light, I used Gold to skip the love hatching.
    Now if I can get these neighbour donations in quick, I might even still have a chance to finish this one.

Mid-level players chapter 9 act one craft a dragon anvil - The required quest do not give you enough material to complete the craft . You will have to do a sturdy steel and elegant glass quest with forefather to get the required materials . I suggest doing this ahead of time or you'll be delayed by four hours