Page 46 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales: Forging a Hero - Aug 19, 2016

Even starting the first day at level 41 there is no way to complete this tale unless I spend money, which is not an option I have. Extremely disappointed. The last one was hard, but doable. This one is not. I've been stuck trying to feed that forgefather dragon, the number of food required is insane.

Fashion Designer
    Spent the 50 gold to speed up seven hours later and still waiting on four more neighbors I have a 20 hour crop ready to harvest planted 3 farms with 8 hour crops since it is almost bedtime I also have 3 5 hour diamond dates planted can anybody tell me if that will get me at least close to the 80 spears needed from planting?

Ugh, probably not gonna get to finish this one without massive amounts of gold spending. Have 3k food and 3 bites left to even get Glasswing to level 11. And chapter 10 starts for me in an hour and a half

Executive Chef
    Passera, I think it is 2-3 spears per hour per crop. So 3x5 hour crops should give you around 35-40 spears, and 3x8 hour crops should give you around 55-60. So you should be fine.
    Last edited by newzealander; 08-27-16 at 11:47 PM.

Host(ess)
    Agh... When did it change (even going by the front post's info!) that you had to get White Glass to 11? I've had everything planned out for days and this just threw it all to bits...

Quote Originally Posted by docpaine View Post
    Agh... When did it change (even going by the front post's info!) that you had to get White Glass to 11? I've had everything planned out for days and this just threw it all to bits...
    I am in the exact same boat.

Currently level 59.

I planned it all out. I got the White Glass Dragon to 10 early.

I figured 10 was the max because well 1.) It is listed as being the requirement and 2.) all other events with brackets based on level, the highest you needed for the mid bracket was 10.

I am going to try to farm food now but I doubt I will be able to make it. I am crushed if I can't. I seriously hope this is a bug.
    Last edited by SupermassiveDragon; 08-28-16 at 12:45 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Dear S8, Could you please start using the 'Special' tab in the crafting hut for event items? That would make it much easier to see what special, temporary items are involved in each new event, and make it faster and more convenient to check on how many materials we need to collect to craft these items. Thanks!
    Agree!

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SupermassiveDragon View Post
    I am in the exact same boat.

Currently level 59.

I planned it all out. I got the White Glass Dragon to 10 early.

I figured 10 was the max because well 1.) It is listed as being the requirement and 2.) all other events with brackets based on level, the highest you needed for the mid bracket was 10.

I am going to try to farm food now but I doubt I will be able to make it. I am crushed if I can't. I seriously hope this is a bug.
    I don't even have the thing that LETS me get them above level 10 yet.

The noble crystal costs $500,000.00 and is available to buy in the market under the buildings tab.
    I think it is available to buy at your level???

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    The noble crystal costs $500,000.00 and is available to buy in the market under the buildings tab.
    I think it is available to buy at your level???
    It is, but that isn't the issue here.

All the past events have required level 10 max for the 41-90 bracket; all the info for this event indicated a level 10 max. I planned for getting to level 10 max. I didn't plan to have to get another 30k food because from all indications I shouldn't of needed to.

As it stands now, all the planning and work I put in is all for naught because of this. I can't get the 30k food in time. I could of if I knew they would just randomly change it to 11 with no precedent.

I just am hoping it's a bug at this point.

Executive Chef
    [QUOTE=Simdiva;1337600]
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post

Actually the furnace can be crafted and placed at anytime or just left in storage. I waited till the end of chapter nine to ensure all parts were used up but normally these large deco items I craft and place as soon as I have the parts. The key word is "have" not "craft"
    Yes you are right , think I err on carefulness because of my own totally personal difficulties trying to finish this specific tales
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10