Page 41 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales: Forging a Hero - Aug 19, 2016

Farm Supplier
    A tournament ohhh have fun and a dragon I already have even better now I can just ignore the tournament and continue on with the Dragon Tales

Rhino Keeper
    I need to win 2 more battles for chapter 6 and now a tournament starts and my prize fighter dragon has lost to a lvl 1 in the first round. Do I not participate in the tournament to keep my battles at the lower levels for the rest of the event? Or try to finish Tournament quickly and get back to normal battles? Or will it really make a difference either way?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Splashy81 View Post
    How many gems does it cost to start chapter 10 early? Thanks!
    I've checked 50 gold ...... so worth it for as I've been saving gold as I want to finish so will have an extra day ..... The tournament helps me too so will use the first 8 for the battles, already have Guardian angel
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by monbohn View Post
    I need to win 2 more battles for chapter 6 and now a tournament starts and my prize fighter dragon has lost to a lvl 1 in the first round. Do I not participate in the tournament to keep my battles at the lower levels for the rest of the event? Or try to finish Tournament quickly and get back to normal battles? Or will it really make a difference either way?
    I'm at the exact same place as you in chapter 6. The good thing is the Tournament will be over in 3 days and after this chapter we don't have any battles until chapter 10. It will be over by the time we get there!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilsadrago View Post
    I'm at the exact same place as you in chapter 6. The good thing is the Tournament will be over in 3 days and after this chapter we don't have any battles until chapter 10. It will be over by the time we get there!
    Oh wow, that's right! I don't know why I was thinking I had a lot more battles than that coming up still. Whew! Well, I didn't start off well but I don't have a Guardian Angel dragon yet so I'll give it a shot. Hopefully I won't have too much trouble with these last 2 chapter 6 battles. Good luck to everyone still working on this.

Seriously?? A free boosted breed weekend?? I would LOVE that but can't tie up breeding den at the end of chapter 8, since I will need it tomorrow in Chapter 9. I also must pass on the tournament to have easier battles on the last chapter. Does anyone else feel like stepping outside and screaming?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaDrac View Post
    Seriously?? A free boosted breed weekend?? I would LOVE that but can't tie up breeding den at the end of chapter 8, since I will need it tomorrow in Chapter 9. I also must pass on the tournament to have easier battles on the last chapter. Does anyone else feel like stepping outside and screaming?
    My sentiments exactly!! ..
    Though I have started on the tournament and was thinking of paying and starting the next chapter,.. Just realized that my craft shop is tied up for another 8 hrs crafting the courier dragon.
    So now I feel it was a mistake to take the early fights today. Now am waiting for tomorrow start of day 9 .. Will have everything in place so that I can breeze through it and then speed up and start day 10 early to give myself some extra time to finish it

Farm Supplier
    Whew I'm glad I started when I did - Day 10 will be the day after the tournament which means I can do both.

I guess I'll use the free breeding boost in the Arctic Isles. Still need the diamond hybrids there.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Splashy81 View Post
    You'll get another "favor" after you finish step 4 of chapter 7
    Oh ok thanks for the reply

The dragons for this event are so beautiful! I ❤️ them!
    Unfortunately, I will not be winning them! Battles are next to impossible for me! Do you know how many battle you are to win to get the top dragon⁉️ 24, yes 24‼️ O M Cheddar whiz‼️ I am already a day behind and stuck on Chapter 6, at least with the tournament I might get the second dragon! Anybody have any pointers on these battles? My only strategy now is to fight with a dragon that does not have any of the colors the opponent does. Only 2 of my dragons are above level 10, I level up the diamond dragon thinking that might be a good fighter, because diamonds are the hardest substance known to man, but so far it has pretty much proved itself to be a wimp!!!! Help!